Go Macro GoMacro Organic Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, 2.5 oz Bars (Pack of 15) uploaded by Ana V.Go Macro GoMacro Organic Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, 2.5 oz Bars (Pack of 15) uploaded by Alicia F.

BY GO MACRO

GoMacro believes in feeling good about what we eat. How it tastes, how it's made, and how it sustains the environment. Family owned and based in a small rural community, our wholesome food maintains goodness on all levels. Small in size but big on impact, we are a big picture company. GoMacro. see more...

Elena P.
Kalispell, MT
I could probably live off these, granted it wouldn't be too great for my weight. Pros, they taste great, cons, expensive. They will not disappoint you, even when they are slightly cold. These have a nice "pull" to them. I wish that they came in travel sized too, like a one ounce.
Kaitlin K.
Chester, VA
These are my favorite protein bar. They are vegan (I’m not a vegan but for those that are), and non gmo. The taste is absolutely incredible! I gave four stars because they are pricey and are super high in carbs. They also say high protein however it’s not significant in comparison to the carbs however still an amazing taste.
Chelsey M.
Mason, OH
These bars are absolutely delicious and they were even Low FODMAP diet friendly when I was resetting my system due to acid reflux. They taste great, are super filling, and I would definitely recommend it to others! They are priced pretty decently between $2-$2.50.
Erin H.
San Diego, CA
These bars are delicious!! I love that something so healthy can be so tasty. Nice chewy consistency, great taste, great variety of flavors but the peanut butter chocolate chip is my favorite! A little pricy, great when you can find them on sale.
Ana V.
illinois
So excited i get to try their 3 new flavors bar:)
All you need in a bar .They're are high protein, gluten free, vegan, soy free with NON-GMO made from simple, clean ingredients.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Stephanie R.
Queens , NY
Store bought bars are something that I don't normally go for but these are AMAZING! Not only do they taste great, but what stands out is that - unlike most bars - they use NATURAL ingredients. The taste is never sacrificed! These healthy, vegan, paleo bars cater to practically every dietary need! Let's not forget to mention that they're amazing for kids! A great option if you're on the go but want a quick, healthy option. Their soft, chewy texture gives you the ability to cut them into squares and use as a topping for your favorite smoothie bowl. Delicious and nutritious!  Go Macro Macrobar Protein Pleasure Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip 2.5 Oz (Pack of 15) - Pack Of 15
Sarah I.
I really love these. I recently started seeing a nutritionist to better format my diet and lifestyle. I have a really busy schedule and often resort to bars for quick easy nutrition. Little did i know that all those protein bars (cliff, promax..) have a lot of junk in there you really shouldn't be eating regularly. My nutritionist said these were here preferred "safe" option and i love them! my only qualm is that the are SO GOSH DARN EXPENSIVE.
Hannah S.
St Augustine, FL
These bars are fantastic. It is hard to find a healthy bar that actually tastes good. They are even Gluten-Free and Vegan! I'm so happy I found these at my local Trader Joe's. These are the perfect snack. I would recommend these bars for anyone looking for a good on-the-go treat. So yummy!
Kennedy T.
Boone, NC
I became obsessed with these bars while working at a local health food store. They're incredibly filling and you can trust the ingredients. They're great for people with dietary restrictions (they're GF and vegan!!!). My personal favorite is the banana almond butter, but I love this one as well.
Camille J.
I am obsessed with these bars.  I always have one in my purse or backpack.  They aren't too sweet or high calorie like many other bars. They are vegan, paleo and gluten free which is hard to find! I always feel full and energized after I eat one. I recommend these to any and everyone.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
How much protein is in each bar?

Walmart