BY GO LITE!

Go Lite™! Sweet Maui Onion Popped Chips.

Non GMO.

Gluten free.

Made with cassava.

110 calories per serving.

Calories 110.

Sat fat 0g, 0% DV.

Sodium 180mg, 8% DV.

Sugars 4g. see more...

Nicole M.
Saint Louis, MO
These are the best things ever I love the sweet onion taste I love that there are a hundred calories I love that their pop chips that are gluten free non-GMO peanut free vegan you name it these are the best snacks ever and I will eat these over a bag of potato chips any day purchase these and thank me later
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite snack by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
These are ok.  I wasnt a fan of the aftertaste, and I do have to warn you that they will make your breath a little funky.  Not really suprising as they are onion, but i do suggest that if you buy these, you should also buy a pack of gum or travel toothbrush for after.  that being said they did taste pretty good, especially for a lite food, and they are worth the price.
Eleni T.
Worcester, MA
I’m sooo picky when it comes to packaged snacks. The ingredients list needs to be short and sweet. These are such a healthy alternative from other kinds of crisps. The flavor is amazing. This brand is definitely my favorite.
Kristine I.
I normally am not a chop eater and found this in a vending machine at work. They are so good and the flavor is amazing. I wish these world be easy accessible to buy at stores.
Jeaneen S.
The best popcorn ever! I love the kettle corn it's my favorite and it helps curb my sweet tooth.   It's a very healthy snack and if pick it over any other brand out there.
Angelique B.
Deltona, FL
These are so good. just eating them alone with a bottle of coke is the way to go. they have amazing flavor. the second best thing to ones i get in Hawaii
Lindsay H.
Naugatuck, CT
Omg these are sooo good! So light and airy but packed with flavor! Wish there was even more flavors!
Jayme H.
I enjoyed all the flavor in these for something different. Would buy them again.
Julia C.
Good without an overpowering taste. Somewhat addictive and guiltless snack.