BY GO LIGHTLY

Go Naturally Organic Hard Candies Honey Lemon 3.5 oz bag: 6ct see more...

Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These organic, honey and lemon candies have a delicious lemon taste to them that is neither too bitter nor too tart.  You can eat these as the scrumptious, little treats that they are but they also double as a throat lozenge when you have a cold or sore throat.  I love that they are organic as I am currently trying to live a more natural life with organic products.  I will purchase these again as well as recommend.
Rebecca P.
Lutherville, MD
Ive never tried these because I don't like the taste of any cough drop type thing, but my mom loves them and they really help her with sore throat/ coughs!
Anna T.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
These not only have a satisfying, rich lemon flavor, they also function as throat lozenges, and are as soothing as they are delicious. Highly recommend.
Jasmine F.
Newport, KY
Only Lind of cough drop I can stumic! Super refreshing when you can't taste much of anything due to a cold. Instantly helps a sore throat!
Macey S.
Brighton, IL
These are great for eating or even to sooth a sore throat. Great taste. I highly recommend trying. It is also organic which is fantastic!
Sabrina F.
Austin, IN
These are so yummy to be cough drops. I usually go with Luden's, but if I didn't these would definitely be my first choice.
Krystalrose B.
Great product! I absolutely love the taste of them. Best time to use them for the winter and they are not too sweet.
Savannah K.
Tacoma, WA
I absolutely love these candies! They are perfect if you are looking for something sweet and good for you as well!
Lindsay J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I am definitely not accustomed to this product, but it is okay I suppose. I would rather buy something else.
Gabriela L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great product, definitely recommend it. By far the best for coughing. It's amazing how fast it works..
Emily  E.
Brookwood , AL
Are these any good? They look like they would be
Brenda S.
Los Angeles , Ca
Where can you purchase this?
Savannah K.
Tacoma, WA
Do they come in different flavors?