BY GO LIGHTLY

Go Naturally Organic Hard Candies Honey Lemon 3.5 oz bag: 6ct see more...

• Do they come in different flavors?1 Answers
  • Are these any good? They look like they would be 2 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this?1 Answers
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Environmentalist Expert
These organic, honey and lemon candies have a delicious lemon taste to them that is neither too bitter nor too tart.  You can eat these as the scrumptious, little treats that they are but they also double as a throat lozenge when you have a cold or sore throat.  I love that they are organic as I am currently trying to live a more natural life with organic products.  I will purchase these again as well as recommend.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
Austin, IN
These are so yummy to be cough drops. I usually go with Luden's, but if I didn't these would definitely be my first choice.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Fairmont, WV
Tried one time and was not fond of the taste. Just did not like the current taste nor the after taste
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
I am definitely not accustomed to this product, but it is okay I suppose. I would rather buy something else.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Lutherville, MD
Ive never tried these because I don't like the taste of any cough drop type thing, but my mom loves them and they really help her with sore throat/ coughs!
Krystalrose B.
Krystalrose B.
Great product! I absolutely love the taste of them. Best time to use them for the winter and they are not too sweet.
Tacoma, WA
I absolutely love these candies! They are perfect if you are looking for something sweet and good for you as well!
Anna T.
Anna T.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
These not only have a satisfying, rich lemon flavor, they also function as throat lozenges, and are as soothing as they are delicious. Highly recommend.
Gabriela L.
Gabriela L.
Great product, definitely recommend it. By far the best for coughing. It's amazing how fast it works..
Macey S.
Macey S.
Brighton, IL
These are great for eating or even to sooth a sore throat. Great taste. I highly recommend trying. It is also organic which is fantastic!
Emily  E.
Emily E.
Brookwood , AL
Are these any good? They look like they would be
Tacoma, WA
Do they come in different flavors?
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Los Angeles , Ca
Where can you purchase this?