BY GO LIGHTLY

Go Naturally Organic Hard Candies Honey Lemon 3.5 oz bag: 6ct see more...

Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
These organic, honey and lemon candies have a delicious lemon taste to them that is neither too bitter nor too tart.  You can eat these as the scrumptious, little treats that they are but they also double as a throat lozenge when you have a cold or sore throat.  I love that they are organic as I am currently trying to live a more natural life with organic products.  I will purchase these again as well as recommend.
Rebecca P.
Lutherville, MD
Ive never tried these because I don't like the taste of any cough drop type thing, but my mom loves them and they really help her with sore throat/ coughs!
Krystalrose B.
Great product! I absolutely love the taste of them. Best time to use them for the winter and they are not too sweet.
Lindsay J.
I am definitely not accustomed to this product, but it is okay I suppose. I would rather buy something else.
NaAja T.
Very soothing and you can really taste the lemon , my favorite combination ... i buy when I can
Sabrina F.
Austin, IN
These are so yummy to be cough drops. I usually go with Luden's, but if I didn't these would definitely be my first choice.
Savannah K.
Tacoma, WA
I absolutely love these candies! They are perfect if you are looking for something sweet and good for you as well!
Jennifer W.
Fairmont, WV
Tried one time and was not fond of the taste. Just did not like the current taste nor the after taste
Anna T.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
These not only have a satisfying, rich lemon flavor, they also function as throat lozenges, and are as soothing as they are delicious. Highly recommend.
Jasmine F.
Newport, KY
Only Lind of cough drop I can stumic! Super refreshing when you can't taste much of anything due to a cold. Instantly helps a sore throat!
Emily  E.
Brookwood , AL
Are these any good? They look like they would be
Brenda S.
Los Angeles , Ca
Where can you purchase this?
Savannah K.
Tacoma, WA
Do they come in different flavors?