Go Lightly Go Naturally Organic Hard Candies Apple 3.5 oz bag: 6ct uploaded by JoAnna C.Go Lightly Go Naturally Organic Hard Candies Apple 3.5 oz bag: 6ct uploaded by Vanna L.

BY GO LIGHTLY #97 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Go Naturally Organic Hard Candies Apple 3.5 oz bag: 6ct see more...

Go Lightly Go Naturally Organic Hard Candies Apple 3.5 oz bag: 6ct
  • "i have seen this product at walmart looks yummy never have tried it before but wouldent mind trying it would be good for a healthy snack :)" in 1 review
  • "They have a great taste to them and come in a variety of flavors" in 1 review
  • "i think that this is my favorite flavor out of all of them. " in 1 review
  • "Such a great product for kids who you want to give a treat but also want to eat healthy!" in 1 review
  • "So much better than other high frutose candies." in 1 review
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These apple-flavored hard candies are made by hand in America and are organic, gluten-free, preservative free, and made with all-natural flavors. These are so incredibly good, I can't stop eating them! I love keeping these on my desk at eating them while I work/study. Yum!
Vanessa R.
These are the most fantastic hard candies you will come across if you like apple you will definitely like this product it is a good value it's very affordable I actually got this in monthly subscription box called food with love so definitely check that out but I'm sure you can buy these anywhere
Ashley C.
Oakmont
Go lightly Go Naturally hard candies are great. The apple flavored ones are pretty good! I love chain eatting them. These are good to have on hand to fight my consistant sweet tooth! Buy at Marshalls for $3.99
Jenny V.
Portland, OR
I love eating this naturally organic hard candie apples. I love the flavor and it has a great amount and value when eating it. It's really affordable and not pricey at all. Would recommend to others because I love it
JoAnna C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Finding organic gluten free candy isn't easy. I don't eat candy often but when I do I want to make sure it doesn't have gelatin or harmful ingredients. Very tasty! 👍🏻
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
These are better than other high in sugar candies. I would rather buy my girls organic treats, they really like these, I also like these a lot since I love apple flavor.
Christle A.
I was at the local grocery store and saw these thought it was one of those product that only look good on the bag lol. I was surprised the are excellent the taste is great.
Krys B.
Old Forge, NY
These are so good they are not to sweet or anything . My only problem was I had them in the summer and they got a little melted in the candy dish they where in .
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
I just love pretty much anything that's organic and the fact that this is an organic candy I want candy lover and this is really great to have a it is really a good thing and it is awesome and very tasty
Courtney J.
Margate, FL
I always have a handful on my purse. I get to bribe my kids with a piece of candy, while resting my worrisome heart knowing it's natural and organic!
Maria I.
Is there any artificial sweetener in it?
Christy O.
How much sugar do these have?
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
Has anybody tried the ginger flavor? Mango mint? I LOVE BOTH!
Kary F.
Which flavor is the best??! I want to try it..
Amy S.
Spanaway, WA
What's the flavor like ? Are these pretty sweet or bland? Would a four year old like them?