BY GO-JO INDUSTRIES

Instant hand sanitizer refill is designed for use with PURELL NXT Maximum Capacity Sanitizer Dispensers. Alcohol-based sanitizer kills 99.99 percent of most common germs that may cause illness and works in as little as 15 seconds. No water or towels needed. Unique moisturizing system leaves hands feeling soft (gentler to the hands than most soaps). Collapsible bag refill makes the best use of space inside the dispenser. Each refill includes a fresh dispensing valve. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Tiffany H.
Goodyear, AZ
Being a germaphob, I keep this stuff on my at all times! I work with children, so there's always germs being spread around. This is definitely my secret weapon to stay relatively healthy throughout the year!
Jazlynn M.
If you're lazy like me this is good for before applying your makeup to make sure they're clean . Does leave your hands kind of sticky
Quashae G.
I love this stuff you use it like anytime before you eat, after you wash your hands using the bathroom you can use it for anything.
Janay C.
Im addicted to smelling purell hand sanitizer. So fresh and clean smelling. This gojo can pop onto your dispenser .
Lisa S.
Red Bluff, CA
I always have Purcell hand sanitizers on hand good quality and a good price. You can't beat that
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
Ok, Maybe its just me, but I keep this at my counter every day and I have not been sick in years. I think that this has helped with keeping germs off my hands and therefore keeps me from getting sick. The smell is nice and the price is great!
Kadi C.
College Sta, TX
Obsessed!!! I carry this stuff everywhere! I have it in so many forms! Could not live without it. I look for it everywhere and just stock up!
nichole s.
Tolleson, AZ
LOVE LOVE this hand sanitizer it smells great and leaves your hands feeling fresh :) i would recommend this hand sanitizer to family and friends they even come in travel sizes and you can even find ones to hook on your bag which is awesome
Dakota G.
Hayden, ID
I love hand sanitizer. I never leave my house without it. This brand doesn't dry your skin out, it's not super strong smelling. You always feel clean. Especially with having just had a baby germs are a big concern and this definitely takes care of it.
Krysti R.
Monroe, NY
If you're a germaphobe like me, you'll love this stuff. It doesn't dry your hands out, but definitely makes my hands feel cleaner and smell great. The smell is the greatest part because it's very citrusy.
Geraldine N.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Because hand sanitizer are being removed from the shelves from some states because of the chemicals in them, will this affect this product?