GO-GURT® Tubes Strawberry Watermelon & Punch Yogurt

by Go-GURT

#21 in Yogurt

What all floors do these come in ?
What Are Your Favorite Gogurt Flavors?
Start your review of GO-GURT® Tubes Strawberry Watermelon & Punch Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love that they recently removed the high fructose corn syrup from all of the Gogurts. in 1 review
This yogurt is not only a great way to have your kids eat yogurt but if you freeze them they'll replace ice cream as well.in 1 review
The low fat trade off is great for their nutrition, and they still love the flavors. in 1 review
me and my family love gogurt we buy it every time we run out of it it's a great snack on the go in 1 review
2 months agoTroy, MO
I really like Gogurt tubes but my favorite is strawberry watermelon and my daughters as well however my stepson seems to love every flavor of yogurt because they never last in the frigerator more than a day or two top because they're so good and convenient I continuously buy them and I really like them Frozen because then you can take him to go and stay cool and get a snack at the same time
a month ago
My child loves these for a nice snack during the day. They aren’t expensive, they are packaged well they just can be a bit messy if it gets in the wrong persons hands.
3 months agoFrisco, TX
My son takes one of these in his lunch whenever he takes it to school! These are great for midday snacks as well! Very healthy choice for kiddos. Cleanup is good to because you don't have to use any dishes.
6 months ago
  GO-GURT® Tubes Strawberry Watermelon & Punch Yogurt  these are the best snack or treat you cant take anywhere and that kids love. All natural flavors, Vitamins A & D, a good alternative for calcium consumption, and no other artificial flavors or colors.
Reminder: Keep refrigerated or even freeze them, which is even better on hot summer day.
Most of this brand  GO-GURT® Tubes Strawberry Watermelon & Punch Yogurt comes in fun kid themes, which makes it more appealing to kids an those at heart. An assorted box comes in 8 a pack and run about $2.50 to $3 a box which is pretty reasonable and I wil continue to purchase for my family.
6 months agoFlagstaff, AZ
My kids adore these little yogurt tubes. The only thing I dislike is it can be hard for them to open in the car. They are a fun fast easy snack to give my kids in a lunch, on the go, or just at home.
2 months agoMadison
These are great! My kids love them. They are very inexpensive and have many different flavors. My kids each pack one of these in there lunches everyday for school. Also good for breakfast on the go
6 months ago
These are my all time favorite! I grew up having these go-gurt tubes! Today, they still taste the same! They are great to have for a snack and yes they are affordable.
7 months agoNarrows, VA
My kids love these, great way to get them to eat yogurt. You can also freeze these and have a frozen treat later that's better for your kiddies. A little expensive in my opinion but worth the cost. They have so many great flavors I'm sure you will find one your family loves.
6 months agoParish, NY
Gotta love yogurt in a tube. The best way to eat these is frozen. Bite off a chunk and let it melt in your mouth. The sugar slowly enters your bloodstream giving you that rush you desire. Creating a craving that doesn't stop at one tube. Next thing you know you're back at the store searching for more. Hoping they have your favorite flavor. Begging the stock boy to check the back for more. Before you know it you're back home waiting on the next box to freeze. Remembering your first tube hit as a child. Wishing you could achieve that same sugar rush from your first time.
2 years ago
Yopliat yogurt tubes are so nice when it comes to packing lunches! They are very affordable and taste great! I love them as a kid and I still love them now. You can refrigerate them or throw them in the freezer for a healthier popsicle choice. Only 4 stars for me though because I always end up squeezing out and make a mess because my hand slips. Not only am I a kid at heart, but I still might eat like one.