BY GO-GURT

GO-GURT® Tubes Strawberry Watermelon & Punch Yogurt
  • "me and my family love gogurt we buy it every time we run out of it it's a great snack on the go " in 1 review
  • "The low fat trade off is great for their nutrition, and they still love the flavors. " in 1 review
  • "This yogurt is not only a great way to have your kids eat yogurt but if you freeze them they'll replace ice cream as well." in 1 review
  • "I love that they recently removed the high fructose corn syrup from all of the Gogurts. " in 1 review
Kacy 💜.
My son loves loves loves go gurt! He’s not picky on flavors so we usually just buy whatever is on sale that week. It’s always stocked up in our fridge for my son. The price is okay not super cheap but not extremely expensive either.
Kacy 💜.
Sally T.
Yopliat yogurt tubes are so nice when it comes to packing lunches! They are very affordable and taste great! I love them as a kid and I still love them now. You can refrigerate them or throw them in the freezer for a healthier popsicle choice. Only 4 stars for me though because I always end up squeezing out and make a mess because my hand slips. Not only am I a kid at heart, but I still might eat like one.
Aubrey M.
Fort Gordon, GA
My kids love to eat go-gurt, whether it’s for breakfast, snack or a side to a sandwich. It’s great straight from the fridge or freezer. When my kids take lunch to school they like to use a frozen go-gurt instead of an ice pack.
Alejandra G.
I have to hide this product for my one year-old he always goes and grabs one without me looking and then he doesn't eat food so I have to hide them they are really good for when you have little toddlers this I must have
Mevi D.
These are my absolute favorite yogurts. I don't like yogurts with chunks of fruit and these never have any. They are delicious regardless of the flavor you choose. It tastes great when it's  frozen or just chilled in the fridge. I buy it all the time & recommend if you haven't had it already.
Aimée R.
My 11 year old son loves having a Go-gurt tube for his school snack each day. The flavors are really good! They are true to taste for their advertised flavors. And they're affordable too which is important!
Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
Another favorite for the kids!! We like to freeze some of ours so we can have a frozen treat on hot summer days. These are great to throw in the lunch box or bring in the car for those on the go days.
MELROSE K.
Serena, IL
Yoplait yogurt is so good. It's a great snack to pack in your lunch, or kids lunch. I would suggest keeping it cool as it taste better when cold. These yogurt tubes are yummy and affordable.
Aliyah L.
Merrillville
I love this type of yogurt because it is very good. I love it because it have a good taste to it when i eat it i fall in love. I will always buy this yogurt its the best.
Regina H.
Itta Bena, MS
What Are Your Favorite Gogurt Flavors?
Amber L.
Garrettsville , Oh
What all floors do these come in ?