GO-GURT® Strawberry Splash & Berry Blue Blast Flavored Portable Lowfat Yogurt Tubes uploaded by Sherry D.GO-GURT® Strawberry Splash & Berry Blue Blast Flavored Portable Lowfat Yogurt Tubes uploaded by Telissa H.

BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait® Go-Gurt® Strawberry Splash & Berry Blue Blast Portable Lowfat Yogurt Tubes.
Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
8 Tubes in every box!
Box Top$ for Education.
1% Milkfat and Vitamins A & D.
Grade A.
Glow in the Dark.
Slurp Sabers Inside!
Star Wars®.
Episode 1.
3D.
8-2.25 oz (64g) servings / 1 lb 2 oz (510g).

• How are they better ? Being frozen or just regular?6 Answers
  • Have you tried freezing these before???7 Answers
  • "It is a quick, healthy snack that is easy to clean up." in 1 review
  • "My son loves these and I love them for him and some times I sneak one as well ;) They're so easy for him to be able to eat and the best part is you don't need any utensils!" in 1 review
  • "They are perfect for a quick snack on the go, or to pack in a lunch box." in 1 review
  • "When my daughter was younger, she'd make a mess with the cups but now as she is a year older, these packs are much better and so easy to get through. " in 1 review
Kristin A.
Hanford
My kids love these! I buy them every 2 weeks on my shopping trips. The kids freeze them in the freezer and when they're ready for them they're nice and frozen. They love the wild berry and strawberry flavors. And we get box tops for our school so it's a win-win!
Sarah D.
In my household Go Gurt is a fan favorite!! From my 11 month old to my 6 year old to my 30 year old husband! Everyone in my house just loves it and it’s become an absolute must have. I have some in my freezer for lunches and my fridge for on demand yogurt needs! Awesome flavors, smooth and almost creamy texture, it works for everyone! Definitely would recommend to anyone with children or for their own inner child!
Yanna V.
Moore
GO-GURT® Portable Low Fat Yogurt SpongeBob Squarepants Strawberry Riptide Sponge Berry  I buy this yogurt almost every week for my toddler. It is a quick and easy snack to give my daughter. She loves the different flavors and the serving size is perfect for her as well.
Sherry D.
My kids love this stuff. Whenever I go to the grocery store I have to buy at least two boxes at a time because this stuff goes fast. And I like that they have a wide variety of flavors considering kids can be very picky eaters.
Ruth J.
Maumelle, AR
These are perfect for my three year old.  She loves to eat yogurt and she enjoys picking which one she will eat based on which character is on the tube.  I love that she is eating something with some health benefit and something that is not chocked full of sugar.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I buy these for my kids. They love them. They keep them from eating junk food and they taste good. My little ones will go for yogurt before other snacks. They are $3-5 a box and they have characters that kids love. Always a plus because iron man is one of their heroes !
Julie M.
The perfect healthy snack for kiddos. Mine love these and I love that they are healthy! #winwin They are an easy go to and are not messy. Just snip or tear off the top and bam easy snack!! Perfect for lunches or when you are in a pinch and on the go! 🙆 #kidsnack #healthy #onthego
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
The packaging of this yoghurt is specially designed for the comfort of the children, just to freeze them and they will be ready to eat, besides you will be giving them a good amount of calcium and vitamin D GO-GURT® Portable Low Fat Yogurt SpongeBob Squarepants Strawberry Riptide Sponge Berry
destiny p.
Ventura, CA
I'm not a yogurt gal but my brother and me will eat these religiously. they're pretty affordable as yogurt goes. it's pretty good stuff with a good taste. The berry is my favorite while my little brother loves the strawberry. Something for everybody.
Cheryl T.
Olathe
When my children were younger, I couldn't keep this product in the house for them...they would eat the entire box in two days! They love the flavors! Part of me was happy they were eating healthy snacks, but the the other part was....well, I need to put GoGurt on the shopping list again...
Alycia L.
Medicine Hat, AB
Have you tried freezing these before???
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
How are they better ? Being frozen or just regular?