GO-GURT® Strawberry Portable Low Fat Yogurt uploaded by Angie H.

BY GO-GURT

• Good source of calcium and vitamin D
  • No high fructose corn syrup
  • Natural colors and flavors
  • Meets National Yogurt Association criteria for live and active culture yogurt
  • Gluten free

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Low Fat Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch*. Contains 1% Or Less of: Kosher Gelatin*, Tricalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Vegetable Juice (For Color), Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness, Carrageenan*, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.*For Thickening.

Montanna R.
Always keep on hand for my son. He suffers from sensory processing disorder and therefore it’s hard finding foods he can handle. He always loves yogurts, and this one comes with simple, easily recognizable ingredients so I don’t feel guilty with how many he eats. Only con is this type is more expensive than the non all natural ones.
Kerrie H.
We absolutely love this product, however of the places we shop for groceries we’ve only been able to find it at Wal-Mart. The packaging makes it very easy to have a healthy snack to eat on the go. We love freezing these in the summer for a fun healthy snack on hot summer days! Definitely would recommend!
Angeline E.
I like that these are low on sugar and have no high fructose corn syrup. But somehow they have a little artificial taste. I don't like yogurt in general, so I know I'm not the best judge of this product, but after trying stonyfield yogurt tubes, my daughter refuses to touch these anymore.
Cheyenne C.
vida, OR
This may be silly writing but as a 22 year old I love these still. I remember having these when I was a kid in my school lunch. I love these today whether I just want a quick healthy snack, or even just popping them in the freezer and eating it like a Popsicle. Even as an adult I will still  grab these at the grocery store.
Emma D.
They are simply delicious and have a good strawberry taste. Some of my family members that are used to eating other brands says that it tastes weird, but I think they are great. It is affordable and Walmart/Sam's almost always has them in stock, and they are great to pack for lunches. The tube is hard to open sometimes without scissors. For a special treat, freeze them before you eat them and it's like a Popsicle!
Jennifer S.
Villa Ridge, MO
It's good I like it and so does my daughter and boyfriend, it's pretty unanimous.  It's semi healthy but not the best one out there.  I've been buying yoplait for years though, it's relatively cheap for the good quality.  I purchase it about twice a month and it's usually the big boxes.
Monda T.
Shakopee, MN
I'm so glad they thought of these "on-the-go" pouches for yogurts. These were a lifesaver treat for my son when he was growing up! What I loved is that you could toss a few in the fridge and have a frozen yogurt treat on a whim! Great idea, great flavor, I'm glad they are still around, tho we do not buy them as much because my son is grown up. But if you have little ones, these are great!
Kayla R.
Las vegas, NV
These right here are a mamas best friend when it comes to easy snacks at home, running out the door for errands and for those bagged lunch days.   They can eat them as intended yogurt or if you freeze them they become frozen yogurt pops!  I mean lets be serious what mother doesnt want a delicious and healthy snack at her fingertips all the time???
Brooke G.
Indianapolis
My kids love this product they are easy for the kids to hold in there hands while they are simply eating or just watching tv.... I wouldn't improve this product at al bc it's perfect the way it is. Also very easy to open even if you are on the go. Definitely would recommend for any parent or caregiver to purchase for children
Madisyn W.
Metuchen, NJ
I like buying these because my younger sisters like them but I don’t see a point in them. The packaging in tubes is fun for kids but a bit impractical. The yogurt itself has good flavor though. Maybe adding for than just the general yogurt flavors would make this product more interesting to me.