GO-GURT® Strawberry Ice Castle Vanilla Flurries Yogurt Variety Pack uploaded by La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.

BY GO-GURT

Ashley J.
Murray, KY
These are one of my favorite things to buy because they are a great snack for my kids. They will just grab one when they are on the go. They will pack one in there lunch and then have them even with meals at home. They are affordable and just perfect for that busy family. It also does not matter the age I know have 2 teens and they still want me to buy these.
Rhonda S.
White City, KS
I love these Go-Gurts.  A super healthy alternative to junk food snacks.  My toddlers can feed themselves.  The flavors are great and they are fun to eat.  These are always on my grocery list.  If you are looking for a fun healthy snack for your kids, here it is!
Dejaki M.
Las vegas, NV
I don't eat your but my son does and he really loves these.. he will literally eat like 4 yogurts a day.. he is really obsessed with them and they must be good because he is a picky eater and he will eat these all the time, no matter what flavor I get him.
Jennifer M.
Gainesville, GA
My kids love the Yoplait Go-Gurt, the Frozen variety is very appealing to my girls. I love the fact that it can be refrigerated and frozen. These are great for my children's lunch! I have tried the store brand of these, but my kids prefer the Yoplait brand over the alternatives out there.
Austin W.
Linn Creek, MO
My son loves yogurt. These tubes are so handy to have for breakfast on the go or a good snack. Tastes like strawberry yogurt and fresh. I’ve purchased these multiple times.
Alexis J.
Lake In The Hills, IL
If you don't like yogurt (like thyself) then eat these frozen. They taste good then 😂 It says keep going but I don't have anything else to say so I'm rambling. I like blue raspberry flavors. They are the best.I hate yogurt. It has a gross texture.
My toddler does not like them but I do! I am going to put one in the freezer and see if he likes it that way! They do have a creamy taste and great flavor! I may also try squeezing into a cup his plate and see if that works! I would buy again.
followup! once frozen he lived it!he sang the ice cream so?g and said yummy!
Melissa F.
Yum! There is nothing more than my kids love is when I tell them they get to have "froyo!" This is the best way ever to sneak in some healthy food! I love them and so does my husband. I can't even compare it to other brands because we love this one so much we've never tried another!
Ashley B.
Holmes, NY
My kids LOVE Go-Gurts! We are always buying them ! Wish they would make them healthier for my kids and put no sugar and no artificial sweeteners . Not too healthy but better than candy, We will continue to buy these until we find a better kind for our kids.
Candace M.
Archdale
I buy theses for my kids and they love them. I pack them in there lunch they eat them for snake they love the go gurts. U can take them on the go that is one of the best things about it. They do not cost a lot either I would definitely buy them again for sure.