GO-GURT® Strawberry Ice Castle Vanilla Flurries Yogurt Variety Pack uploaded by La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.

BY GO-GURT

Reagen B.
Emmett
Go-gurts are so great! Easy to pack in lunches or take on the go for a good, healthy snack! You can even freeze them if you're wanting a healthy, frozen snack. Good for all ages, they never disappoint!
Ashley J.
Murray, KY
These are one of my favorite things to buy because they are a great snack for my kids. They will just grab one when they are on the go. They will pack one in there lunch and then have them even with meals at home. They are affordable and just perfect for that busy family. It also does not matter the age I know have 2 teens and they still want me to buy these.
Rhonda S.
White City, KS
I love these Go-Gurts.  A super healthy alternative to junk food snacks.  My toddlers can feed themselves.  The flavors are great and they are fun to eat.  These are always on my grocery list.  If you are looking for a fun healthy snack for your kids, here it is!
Jennifer M.
Gainesville, GA
My kids love the Yoplait Go-Gurt, the Frozen variety is very appealing to my girls. I love the fact that it can be refrigerated and frozen. These are great for my children's lunch! I have tried the store brand of these, but my kids prefer the Yoplait brand over the alternatives out there.
Sara B.
Fresno, CA
All 3 of my kids loves these. The flavors are great and the size is perfect, especially for little tummys. I can give to them by itself, in a bowl with fruits and cereal, or I freeze them so it's a frozen yogurt popsicle.
Christin O.
These are a staple in my house and happen to be my daughters go to snack. My four year old is an extremely picky eater but will gladly devour several of these in one sitting!
Austin W.
Linn Creek, MO
My son loves yogurt. These tubes are so handy to have for breakfast on the go or a good snack. Tastes like strawberry yogurt and fresh. I’ve purchased these multiple times.
Melanie H.
Clarksburg , MD
I buy these yoplait go-gurt for my girls every time I go grocery shopping, they really love these yogurts and they can't get enough! My husband and I also eat them!
Alexis J.
Lake In The Hills, IL
If you don't like yogurt (like thyself) then eat these frozen. They taste good then 😂 It says keep going but I don't have anything else to say so I'm rambling. I like blue raspberry flavors. They are the best.I hate yogurt. It has a gross texture.
My toddler does not like them but I do! I am going to put one in the freezer and see if he likes it that way! They do have a creamy taste and great flavor! I may also try squeezing into a cup his plate and see if that works! I would buy again.
followup! once frozen he lived it!he sang the ice cream so?g and said yummy!