GO-GURT® Sponge Berry Strawberry Splash Yogurt Variety Pack uploaded by Diana J.

BY GO-GURT

Kristin E.
Radford, VA
My children love eating gogurt and getting it in their lunches. They also love when there are cartoon characters on them because they watch a lot of cartoons and it makes them feel special
Shauna R.
Pittston
Perfect for my kids as a snack between meals and a frozen treat in the summer time. They absolutely love them and the fact that they come with fun characters. Fairly cheap and a healthier alternative to other junk out there.
Rikki C.
I buy these all the time for my daughter. She really likes them. They have less sugar than most Popsicle's have. They are a fair price and nicely packaged. I typically buy them in bulk throughout the summer because she likes to freeze them. They have great flavors available and the fact they come with different characters on the package makes it great for kids of all ages.
Gaby W.
Noblesville, IN
By far my favorite yogurt. Eventhough I am 19, this yogurt brings me back to my charger. It is easy to open, easy to bring along with you, and it has spongebob jokes which is a plus. All you have to do is rip the easy open slit, and push the product up with your finger. It is quick and easy to eat, no spoons needed.
Giavonni F.
Missouri city , TX
This is the only yogurt I purchase for my kids. It's extremely affordable and the taste is wonderful and not overly sweet. It's considerably healthy in comparison to others yogurts for children and would definitely recommend this to others.
Linnet R.
These are really good ! I love them ! The flavors are amazing, and in my opinion I find them healthy. They are very affordable, they aren't expensive. I definitely recommend them. And I would totally buy them again !!
Jana D.
Bloomfield, NY
Go-gurt is one of my go-to snacks when i'm camping. The are easy to eat, and open. It comes with 2 flavors, blueberry and strawberry. Some of the one i have had even have fun games to play on the back of the package!
Abbee S.
Tiltonsville
I buy these weekly to freeze for my toddler. We call these "popsicles" and I feel good about feeding him yogurt instead of other frozen treats. The taste is pleasant and sweet.
Teresa V.
We like having these easy snacks on hand. Yes they are great to pack in lunches but they are also an easy snack to have at home that the kids can just grab and go.
Zayit B.
Saint Paul, MN
I've always enjoyed these as a snack when I'm out. I get them at Cub Foods with other flavors too. I think this is affordable for the most part, I do think however it has to much sugar in it. I would like to eat something with less sugar.