BY GO-GURT

Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I’m a big fan of sour patch kids, so I was excited that Go-Gurt made these flavors. The flavors are pretty sour like the candy, with a twist of sweetness. It has a good taste if someone enjoys sour. The yogurt is creamy and smooth, and easy to eat. The packaging is easy to open, even for children, and the box has nice graphics on it . This is an affordable product, and I would recommend.
Lisa C.
These go gurts are so freaking delicious. They taste just like the sour patch candies. Me and my children love them. They are very heathly. I paid $1 for a box wit a coupons. So I would definitely purchase again
Amanda S.
I’m not a fan of the sour yogurt taste but my kids love it. I love that it’s yogurt without the mess. The tubes are easy to open and great for quick snacks when we are in a hurry. I would recommend to any moms that have kids that enjoy sour flavors
Erica C.
OMG I bought these the other day and boy are they sour. My kids did not like them. They're way too sour! I'll stick to regular gogurts. I do not think I will repurchase.
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
These go-gurts sour patch are so freaken good! I just recently seen these at the store and decided to get them for my boys and they absolutely loved them. They sour and do taste just like sour patch candy. It doesn't leave any after taste or anything. I'm definitely getting these again for my boys since I really don't like them to eat candy it's the next best thing. I recommend picking up a box the next time you guys go to the store!
Cassandra Z.
Finally found these while I was out food shopping and boy am I glad I did!! The red ones taste almost exactly like the candy does. I wasn’t really too fond of the blue ones; taste was kinda off for me. Luckily my daughter likes the blue ones and doesn’t like the red (same reasons as me, just reversed) so it worked out perfectly!
Melissa B.
Amazing!! I love these gogurts!! The yogurt is exactly like the candy flavor!It's sour and sweet.sooo good! Found my favorite flavors!! Found them at walmart!
Sammy K.
Saint Francis, MN
The kids enjoyed these. They said they were sour but not too sour. I would buy these again for my kids. They are a quick easy snack.
crystal j.
My kids love this product they thought it was delicious on sale so I have a huge stock if you love sour stuff you will love this
Oasis-Nitasha T.
West Warwick, RI
Accurate taste. They are sour and the fish taste like sour patch kids. I eat them all the time