GO-GURT® Punch Strawberry Watermelon Yogurt Variety Pack uploaded by Mercedes B.

BY GO-GURT

Jennifer P.
Tallahassee, FL
These are perfect to pack in lunch boxes for your children.  My son will eat 2-3 at a time.  We absolutely love them in our house.  A healthy snack that provides calcium to them which is so important on those growing bones. He loves the Strawberry/Banana flavor as well.
💸Abu B.
atlanta
as a kid, i really like this alot.this is by far the nicest portable yogurt I have experienced up to now. Pros: the flavor was great. Nice taste. overall the experience of this type of yogurt was cool
Michelle M.
Tullahoma
I love the Yoplait Go-Gurt yogurts.  They are great in taste compared to most and don't sacrifice the flavor.  They are filling and the price is great too.  I usually buy them for snacks for the kids or to pack in their lunches.  They love them.  And they freeze well too.
Jennifer R.
Jacksonville, TX
It's so good!!! And I love it id totally recommend it for kids my cousins love it i would purchase soon!! When I have kids I'll buy them some cause I know they would love it
Jennifer O.
Brooklyn
My kids love gogurts. Their favorite is the Strawberry Watermelon. If I freeze them and send them in their lunch, they are still slightly frozen and lunch time and they love them that way. They make a great frozen treat in the summer time as well.
Liliana D.
I buy these for my 1 year old daughter. She loves them. She does tend to make a mess with them, but she enjoys eating them every morning! It was a great flavor, perfect for any aged kid. She always wants a second one when she is finished. You can buy them at any grocery store
Siece L.
I love GoGurt. It's awesome on the go. Frozen or refrigerated it's the best. My friends and kiddos all love it and strawberry is my fave from Yoplait regardless. No mess, no clean up, so convenient.
Katie F.
Hurricane, WV
I buy these for my son. They are a quick snack that's not unhealthy and he loves them. They are easy and don't make a huge mess and I don't have any dishes to do after he has one (:
Adrienne B.
henderson
For some strange reason I love gogurts but don't like yogurt lmao I am a repeated a repeated customer... best flavor to go with is strawberry kiwi... so good so creamy
Ariana A.
Casa Grande, AZ
perfect for on the go, or even sitting at home trying to avoid messes. Frys always carries them for a low affordable price. The strawberry banana always taste the best. Put it in the freezer for 30 minutes and its great for a nice hot summer day.