BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait® Gogurt® Portable Low Fat Yogurt Disney Phineas and Ferb Summer Punch Perry Berry.
No artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners.
Colors from natural sources.
No high fructose corn syrup.
Naturally flavored.
Flavored with other natural flavor.
Grade A.
Vitamins A & D.
60 calories per serving.

Abigail L.
Ocean Springs , MS
My daughter absolutely loves this yogurt. She’s 17 months old and will run to the fridge just to grab one of these out. I purchased at Walmart and it’s not a bad price for a bunch of them. I definitely will continue to purchase
Montrese M.
I test everything my kids eat or at least I try to. They absolutely love these yogurts. They're not too sweet and super convenient because I can freeze them and throughout the day they can thaw inside of their backpacks. I even enjoy them myself. They've become my households favorite yogurt as a snack.
Eva H.
Inver Grove, MN
This is another favorite product for my kids they love gogurts. It's the perfect after school snack and it's friendly on the budget.I also love that I can buy this at any store Costco Hy-Vee target Walmart and there's usually always a coupon in the paper or online.
Dylan C.
Wichita
I bought this product for my toddler for quick, on the go snacks, with little to no mess. He seemed to prefer this flavor over the regular Strawberry Splash flavor. Very good choice for the little ones, for a good price! Recommend, 10/10.
Natasha F.
Ft worth , TX
Really great for on the go snacking for my kids. Mess free and convenient. Wished they would come out with bigger yogurts because my kids go they them pretty fast. But nonetheless we enjoy them and will continue to buy.
Maggie V.
My kids love there go gurts. I put them on their lunch to school, when we go out it's easy to just grab and go, also for summer my kids love to freeze them, and eat them like a pop cycle. I like them my self too!
Shala S.
Laurelville, Ohio
These are very easy to throw in lunches and taste great! There is just the right amount of yogurt compared to other brands that give you too much! Very rich in flavoring and would recommend for others! I would buy again!
Lori Y.
Girard
I buy these 6 boxes at a time, my boys love them. My older son prefers the vanilla bean cups in regular. When they are on sale the gogurts are usually very affordable and I amost always have adigital coupon. I buy these two products every single time I go to the store.
Crystal M.
Bakersfield, CA
My kids absolutely love these! They are a quick and easy go to snack that is very affordable and healthy for them to munch down. I would say it's a good value for the quantity and I would recommend buying these for sure!
Jessica W.
BEDFORD, TX
My son LOVES Yoplait GoGurt Portable Low Fat Yogurt in the Phineas and Ferb Summer Punch Perry Berry flavor! It is worth every penny if you have children and the tubes make it so easy and convenient for kids and parents on the go. Super yummy, too!