BY GO-GURT

Amy G.
Afton
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I don’t usually personally eat these, but my son loves these. I buy them in bulk at sam’s club and freeze them and he takes one every day in his lunch. They are great because it keeps his lunch box cold and it is thawed by the time lunch comes around. The other great thing is that you don’t need a spoon to eat.
Lexia H.
San Antonio, TX
I really like these for on the go. I work long hours and I'm usually in a rush when I go to work in the morning so I grab a couple of these for the drive to work and then when I get home I like to eat one of these before I rush off to the gym for a light snack. They don't stay very cool for very long but that's the only downfall.
Melody G.
Valley Center
Great heat lhy snack for the kids.Even though it's not junk food, my teens tear through these. Perfectly priced and sized so they wont ruin dinner. More flavorful than ANY other brand we have tried. Great to freeze the knight before to keep things cool for school lunches or for simple frozen yogurt...even the cats love them!!
Jada N.
Hutchinson, KS
After growing up with gogurt in my school lunches on the daily it's still a guilty pleasure of mine (plus it's way easier to eat than normal yogurt in the cups) so I decided to try the simply gogurt as a big healthier of an option and honestly, I prefer the taste of it to the original gogurts in their respective flavors.
Caysee W.
My son loves these, Great snack and sores of nutrient when it comes to needing some fast and simple. I shop at my local Hyvee grocer or walmart for the best deals. already stated healthy snack and Im done
Kendra W.
Kingston, OK
Let me start by saying that my seven year old has autism and she is VERY picky about the yogurt she will actually eat. This one is ALWAYS accepted! It's creamy and never chunky or watery. The price is right and I really like that it has live and active cultures. She just thinks it's delicious and that works for me!
Francesca C.
These are so easy to have when you're on the go. This works out best for me because I work in the field going into homes and schools and I can have the snack at any time. I also love the taste of it and it preserves well and I lunchbox.
Haley S.
Minden, LA
These are so delicious. My kids are absolutely obsessed. They don't even realize they're eating a healthy snack. This product is very affordable. We buy a pack every time we go grocery shopping. I would most definitely recommend this to other parents!!!
Devon L.
My daughter loves go-gurt! It's a healthy addition to her lunch box and one that she enjoys! I feel great knowing she's getting a healthy snack and she's happy because she's getting a fun treat! It's a win-win for our family!
Amanda J.
College Sta, TX
Delicious and perfect for on the go. The packaging works easily and effectively. If you have children or need a snack on the go this is a healthy alternative to chips or something similar. Plus, kids love the fun packaging.