GO-GURT® Disney Wizards Of Waverly Place Berry And Cherry Portable Lowfat Yogurt Tubes uploaded by Monica S.

BY GO-GURT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait?? Go-Gurt?? Disney Wizard of Waverly Place Magical Berry and Enchanted Cherry Portable Lowfat Yogurt Tubes..
Earn cash for your school.
Official Coupon, Box Top$ For Education.
1% Milkfat and Vitamins A & D.
Grade A.
16 Tubes Value Pack.
Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
16 - 2.25 oz (64g) servings/2lb 4 oz (1.02 kg).

• "They do not make no mess and they come in different flavors for the kids to enjoy." in 1 review
  • "Their favorite flavor is Perry Cherry!" in 1 review
  • "This is a great snack especially being a kindergarten teacher and having snack time." in 1 review
Monica S.
Love these yogurt tubes!! My toddler (2.5yrs) thinks they are the best thing ever, and as a parent, I feel great giving them to him with a meal or as a snack. The packaging makes it so convenient to take with us or pack in his lunch pail. The flavor variety is great and the frig friendly package keeps mom and her organized frig happy! The pricing is also competitive and makes the decision easy for us. We bought the Ninja Turtles variety pack and would HIGHLY recommend these to anyone!
Megan S.
Madison Hts, VA
This is a staple item in my house. Both kids and adults like them. I do wish they had a few "normal" flavors that adults would like.
Amy E.
Dhanis
Love it!!! quick , handy, and yummy. Amazing flavor. As an adult i still eat them. Just be careful u dont cut your tounge on the wrapper!!!
Courtney D.
I love go-gurts. I may not me a little kid anymore but I still love them. They're good creamy and cold or good when you freeze them. Overall I just love them. I would definitely recommend to anyone of any age.
Sam S.
Cleveland , TN
Amazing after school snack for my children who absolutely love these. They enjoy all the flavors.
Debbie W.
Winston-Salem
Get this for the grandkids and they really like it. They tell me it taste great! Like to have it for breakfast and a want it for a snack after school.
Kelli D.
Muncie, IN
These have always been a hit with my kids, even though they're not toddlers , they like they can just grab them on the go, and not have to worry about any silverware to eat it with. They're not too overly priced . and sometimes have good sales when I can find them.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
If I have to be honest I buy at least a box of these each week! My kids are absolutely obsessed with these and eat them every single day! We pack in lunches, trips in the car and after school snacks! Easy to open and go! Definitely recommend this to everyone with kids!
Caitlin S.
Orwigsburg, PA
I can always remember as a child begging my parents to buy my yoplait go-gurts. They are are a great product though for any age I have been eating them for years and will continue to do so. It also is very handy not having to worry about having a spoon on hand.
Jenna C.
Woodbury Hts, NJ
Who doesn't love go gurt? I grew up eating these, not my son gets to enjoy them and he loves them just as much as I have!
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite flavor?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do they still sell this??

back