GO-GURT® Disney Wizards Of Waverly Place Berry And Cherry Portable Lowfat Yogurt Tubes uploaded by Monica S.

BY GO-GURT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait?? Go-Gurt?? Disney Wizard of Waverly Place Magical Berry and Enchanted Cherry Portable Lowfat Yogurt Tubes..
Earn cash for your school.
Official Coupon, Box Top$ For Education.
1% Milkfat and Vitamins A & D.
Grade A.
16 Tubes Value Pack.
Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
16 - 2.25 oz (64g) servings/2lb 4 oz (1.02 kg).

Buy on Walmart
  • "They do not make no mess and they come in different flavors for the kids to enjoy." in 1 review
  • "Their favorite flavor is Perry Cherry!" in 1 review
  • "This is a great snack especially being a kindergarten teacher and having snack time." in 1 review
Kelli D.
Muncie, IN
These have always been a hit with my kids, even though they're not toddlers , they like they can just grab them on the go, and not have to worry about any silverware to eat it with. They're not too overly priced . and sometimes have good sales when I can find them.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
If I have to be honest I buy at least a box of these each week! My kids are absolutely obsessed with these and eat them every single day! We pack in lunches, trips in the car and after school snacks! Easy to open and go! Definitely recommend this to everyone with kids!
Mylinda R.
Byrdstown, TN
I have to say I buy these at least once a week for my son. He loves how they taste and that their are different flavors. I even catch my husband grabbing one or two. A box only last about 3 to 4 days at my house! If you haven't tried these they are a must.
Ivelisse T.
These yogurt is the best ever greater. For ongoing moms like me. Love it just pack and go. The price is fair. The pack comes in nicely and neat. The taste is awesome. My kids love it. Especially that it comes in disney characters and colors.
Haley T.
I love these Yougurt tubes. Most boxes have strawberry always included in the flavors and I'm allergic to strawberry so I love finding boxes with cherry and blueberry flavors!
Caitlin S.
Orwigsburg, PA
I can always remember as a child begging my parents to buy my yoplait go-gurts. They are are a great product though for any age I have been eating them for years and will continue to do so. It also is very handy not having to worry about having a spoon on hand.
Kristin C.
Clovis , Ca
My kids like these frozen but sometimes they get messy but that's okay it's good for them and plus freezing and putting in a lunch pack there usually thawed by lunch
Angie R.
West Paducah, KY
The grandkids love theses they will sit and eat 3 at a time. This is what the go to for a snack when they are looking for something to eat. Which is great cause it's so good for them.
Shelby M.
Spring Lake, MI
These are absolutely great for kids AND adults! Not only are they tasty but they are easy to eat anywhere you are! You can freeze them for a nice treat in a hot day or just eat them right from the fridge!
Monica S.
Love these yogurt tubes!! My toddler (2.5yrs) thinks they are the best thing ever, and as a parent, I feel great giving them to him with a meal or as a snack. The packaging makes it so convenient to take with us or pack in his lunch pail. The flavor variety is great and the frig friendly package keeps mom and her organized frig happy! The pricing is also competitive and makes the decision easy for us. We bought the Ninja Turtles variety pack and would HIGHLY recommend these to anyone!
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite flavor?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do they still sell this??