BY GO-GURT

Yunah L.
['Great Lakes', 'IL'], IL
I love Go-Gurt. Ever since I was a kid, I enjoyed them. The packaging is so convenient too. Since I'm in school, I can just put this in my backpack and snack on it during class or grab it to go for a quick breakfast or snack. The taste is also amazing!
Destiny W.
Shreveport , LA
I buy these for my kids to have as a snack after school or in their school lunch. They are affordable and almost always on sale somewhere. My kids love the cotton candy flavor especially and the strawberry. I recommend them to parents with little ones.
Sara H.
Carlinville
Good since I was a kid, still delicious and easy now.  They taste good, are fairly healthy for a kids snack, and easily found everywhere.  Furthermore, they're easy to take on the go.
Jennifer V.
San Diego, CA
As mentioned in one of my other reviews, these little yogurts are convenient and packed with lots of great flavors that will leave your little ones wanting more!!
Maddie B.
My siblings and I love this type of yogurt. I will say you do need sisors to open and if you are younger have parental supervision so you don't get yourself hurt. I personally freeze mine and eat them like popicles, but they taste great both ways. They are a great snack and they are especially fun when they have the jokes printed onto the wrapper for enterainment. Enjoy ;)
Dylan W.
The kids eat GoGurt like crazy! It's a super quick and easy snack. You can freeze it or you can just cool it like regular yogurt. The kids are more likely to reach for it because the package is so easy to grab and go. I'd definitely recommend if you have small children.
Kaysia H.
Owensboro, KY
Slurping these since I was a kid, and never been able to put it down. One of the most inexpensive after school snacks. I always find myself buying these when I'm at the store, especially the cotton candy flavor. Recommend to parents mostly, as an after school snack.
Kayla B.
My kids absolutely love these. We actually freeze them and then pack them in their lunches. It helps keep their meals cool and it makes for a little frozen yogurt dessert to go along with it. Plus they are great for all ages.
Candice C.
Lancaster, TX
Absolutely the best yogurt ever. I used to eat this everyday when I was a kid. I used to buy this at Walmart. It's very affordable and the taste is amazing it's also healthy as well. I recommend this to anyone with kids!!
Alissa H.
Evansville , IN
I put one in my son's lunch box every day. He loves this flavor combo. Nutritional and delicious! He loves the cotton candy. I buy every week. Might try another flavor, but we're loyal to yoplait.