BY GO-GURT

Jorden W.
Hazleton, PA
I love these. My nephew is one and eats theae all the time. Mcdonalds even puts them in happy meals
Cameron M.
Chattanooga, TN
I am 21 years old and I still eat this. I've eaten them since childhood. It's like liquid candy.
Shelby S.
Chandler, Ok
My kids love these! They are a fast way for them to get a healthy snack and they love the taste!
Isabel R.
Northville, MI
Perfect delicious snack for busy people on the go! Adults and kids alike love these yummy treats!
jillian d.
I love go-gurts!!!!! they make a great snack and are great for on the go! definitely recommend
Amanda M.
Yadkinville, NC
I bought this for my 2 year old. He seemed to like it ok but its a bit messy in my opinion.
Patricia M.
Buckeye, AZ
These go gurt have be a go to
For my preschoolers they really enjoy them during snack time
Holly F.
My kids love them. Teenage son even like them frozen. I appreciate the compact packaging.
Nilza B.
I remember always begging my parents to buy need Go-Gurt when I was little!
Maria H.
me fascina, excelente sabor, me encanta usualmente lo tomo mucho, a un buen precio es muy accesible y es de mi agrado ademas muy saludable!!!!!