BY GO-GURT

Uniece T.
I bought this for my daughter and she loved it. She likes to wat yogyrt and the fact that she can takes this one the go with her is a big plus for me.
Jordan M.
Raleigh, NC
This yogurt is good for kids. Its very sweet and comes in different colors. I wouldn't say it was the healthiest choice when it comes to kids snacks.
Kristina B.
Bear, DE
This is my kids favorite yogurt ever. It's so easy and convenient. Taste great and can always grab it to go! We always keep these in our fridge.
Katherin R.
Paterson, NJ
No se si la escondio y me dijo a la agencia a las personas con discapacidad en el trabajo y me dijo a la agencia a la habitacion de los que me
Aniyah M.
Mesquite, TX
These are good. I eat these with granola every morning. This Yogurt is a very amazing I highly recommend this to kids teens and adults as well
Nicole G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I loved Go-Gurt as a kid and I love it as a 21-year old. Not the healthiest choice but better than snacking on pringles. I love freezing it.
Bradleigh F.
More healthy than a lot of other brands and it's an easy healthy treat for when you are on the go not to mention they also taste great!
AMANDA K.
Really yummy. Not just for kids but for myself. Easy to eat at work, than looking for a spoon. The cotton candy is our favorite.
Jenna P.
Johnson City
This is my favorite yogurt! Great quality for a great price! Suggest everyone go try this product. You will not be disappointed.
Carmen G.
San Jose, CA
The flavors are great and they are great frozen or raw they are great for on the go i grab one when in a rush to go somewhere