BY GO-GURT

Alison T.
Troy, NY
I put these in my sons lunchbox every day!!! They're also delicious frozen!!! Affordable , delicious snacks for the kids is always awesome. We buy them all the time. There's not one flavor the kids have disliked. We freeze them in the summer for a fun cool down snack.
Norita G.
Miami
My favorite yogurt because the flavors are so powerful and yummy! my sibling and I enjoy these on the go to school more than any other because it is tasty and healthy. we always get these at BJ's the large box. For sure will recommend if you need diary in your diet but with yummy flavor!
San T.
This was one of my kids favorite snack. I had to by a boxes of these Go-Gurts three or four times a week. My kids really liked them and would often sneak and eat two-three at a time. Good thing they weren't expensive and usually on sale.
Brittany P.
Kenosha, WI
Great for an easy to go snack for the kids! They love the flavors both frozen and refrigerated. Great for school or to grab and go when were running out of the house!
Tiffany V.
Kissimmee, FL
I've been buying these for my son for years! He loves them for at home and school lunch. He loves all the flavors and always looks forward to having one. I sometimes take one for myself lol. I can't help it they're so tasty.
Stacy A.
Baldwinsville, NY
My kids love these and we always have them in the refrigerator for snacks and the lunchbox. My kids love the flavor and I can't complain too much about the nutrition. I think it is a good value and would recommend this product to other moms out there.
Howard D.
Beaverton
My kids love these I buy them almost every week they like to eat one of these when they get home from school or after soccer practice or after cheer practice my daughter always grabs one and eats two every time
Jessica G.
Pasadena, MD
The convenience of these gogurts are a huge seller. I love the fast and how quick it is to just grab, tear the top and start slurping yogurt, that tastes delicious.
Natalie N.
My kids love gogurt. We freeze them and they eat them as popsicles. We also freeze them so they stay cold until lunch time when they pack them for school lunch.
Madeline S.
Williamsport Pa
I love GOGURTS. YEs SO MUCH SO GOOD. I LOVE THEM FROZEN AND MY DOGS LOVE THEM AND SO DOES MY HORSIES. EVEN if they get mad at each other and end up kicking.