GO-GURT® Cool Cotton Candy & Burstin Melon Berry Flavored Portable Lowfat Yogurt Tubes

BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait® Go-Gurt® Cool Cotton Candy & Burstin Melon Berry Portable Lowfat Yogurt Tubes.
Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
8 Tubes in every box!
Box Top$ for Education.
1% Milkfat and Vitamins A & D.
Grade A.
Glow in the Dark.
Slurp Sabers Inside!
Star Wars®.
Episode 1.
3D.
8-2.25 oz (64g) servings / 1 lb 2 oz (510g).

Jamie S.
Battle Ground, IN
My kids love these! Great for on-the-go snack, lunch boxes, and even with meals! No spoon required so less mess! They always have some sort of television character on them which makes my kids love them. Outdoes junkie snack foods any day!
Lindsay W.
Titusville, FL
My kids love the flavors; I even enjoy it as well. It’s available at most stores but I pick it up at Walmart or Publix. This is on our grocery list every week and we plan to keep it that way. Go buy it!
Brandi N.
Reidsville
I have a daughter in 4th grade this year and she likes to pack herself a snack to eat on her break at school because she has a late lunch time. These are perfect to hold her over until she's able to eat her lunch. Plus she loves all the different flavors and it's healthy 💖
valerie b.
Casa Grande, AZ
These are great now that school is starting up again i can give them one for breakfast and freeze one for them to have a lunch i love knowing that they are enjoying their snack but also making healthy choices for themselves. I tell all my friends about these!!!
Laura K.
Philadelphia, PA
Gogurt is my comfort food even as an adult. I like them frozen or refrigerated. In the morning for breakfast or for a late night snack. I know there’s a ton of sugar and what not but there’s just so much nostalgia that comes with them.
Delaney W.
My nieces and nephews love these! They are a great snack at a really good price! They fill the kids up and hold them over until dinner! I like them better than most others targeted for kids. Of course I would buy them again!
Denise L.
Fairfield, CA
Perfect size for a quick snack, especially when you're on the run. Easy to grab and go. Can be a little pricey, but shopping sales helps! The flavor isn't overpowering. Has a nice creamy texture.
Brooke P.
Ooltewah, TN
My child loves these yogurts! They are great for a on the go snack. They are not as messy as the yogurts in the cups and they come in a variety of great flavors!
Kimberly W.
Grants Pass, OR
These are great frozen, I let the kids eat them like a Popsicle. So much healthier than the frozen sugar water in a tube. These would be great for school lunches but my kids have a hard time opening them so I just sent regular yogurt containers. These are also a little bit more expensive than regular yogurt...so you just have to decide if it's worth paying a little more to get your yogurt in a tube.
Regena H.
Clover, SC
That great that you can buy your Yoplait GoGurt Cool Cotton Candy & Burstin Melon Berry Flavored Portable Lowfat Yogurt so you can have one on the go...They come in a verity of flavors.......It the bet snack you can get between your meals.....I would recommend them to anyone!!! You can get them at the grocery stores.
Jennifer H.
Does anybody else eat these frozen??