BY GO-GURT

The first-ever yogurt in a tube, Go-Gurt Lowfat Yogurt makes on-the-go snacking slurpably fun. Kids go crazy for the delicious, creamy texture and wacky flavors, and parents love the Yoplait goodness. Go-Gurt gives everyone a reason to be happy! see more...

Ashley B.
Ligonier, PA
My children LOVE these and will ask for them multiple times a day. I’m glad they want yogurt over chips and other less healthy snacks. The tubes are great for on the go and at home for a mess free breakfast or snack. We buy these every month, sometimes twice a month.
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Go-Gurt is a kid favorite. It is yogurt in an individual kid fun peel, squeeze, and eat package. These are great for on the go or a quick snack. All 4 of my children really enjoy them. They are a little pricey imo so I don’t buy them often. Well as often as my kids would like!
Patricia R.
Revere, MA
My kids and i we loved, its easy for lunch bag , for kids eat, and for the price its perfect, and my kids still eat something healthy and they like.