GO-GURT® Berry Bash Shell Shockin' Cherry Tango Yogurt Variety Pack

by Go-GURT

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GO-GURT® Berry Bash Shell Shockin' Cherry Tango Yogurt Variety Pack!
Shenandoah, VA
Love buying these for daughter. They have great flavors and it reminds her of a popsicle. It's a great snack for her to have
Quick and easy set up for breakfast when you have kids. The packaging just makes it that much more fun and appealing to kids.
My kids absolutely love this yogart. I pack this in their lunches daily. It doesnt have a crazy texture like some yogarts do.
I love these. when ever my family goes to the store i get these. they're great for school lunches and everything in between.
Rainelle, WV
Good for any time of the year but for the summer they are soo much better frozen!! The keep you cool while you enjoy it
Queens New York
So convenient for on the go and there are so many great flavors I'm not sure about the healthy part but that are good
Glendale, AZ
My 3 year old loves these! He eats one everyday. No fight to try to get him to eat something healthy for a change!
Elkhorn, NE
My kids favorite! Great snack at any time during the day. And we freeze them for our kids' lunches. They love them!
My kidz love gogurts. Good for a snack. And i normally pack these for their lunches. They are also good frozen.
Apopka, FL
I love gogurt. I wasn’t much of a fan of the cherry but I loved the berry. They taste even better when frozen

Looking for your answer?