BY GO-GURT

Natasha B.
Greenville
My son loves it! He is a very picky eater and when I hand him one he eats it, it's very affordable for us, we get the pack of 12, I'd have to say this is by far the best yogurt I have found for my son
Dylan W.
The kids eat GoGurt like crazy! It's a super quick and easy snack. You can freeze it or you can just cool it like regular yogurt. The kids are more likely to reach for it because the package is so easy to grab and go. I'd definitely recommend if you have small children.
kelly w.
Mckeesport, PA
My son loves all yogurt and sometimes this is the best we can do in a pinch not wanting to spend a dollar for him for Greek yogurt everyday (15 dollars a week for three people for yogurt can be a bit much). But boy do I wish there was less sugar in all of the yogurts out there.
Cody M.
Houston
These are a great snack for the kids that are always on the go. I freeze them over night and throw them in the kids lunch box, not only do they taste great but they also double as an awesome ice pack.
Nickole L.
Kennewick, WA
My daughters are beyond obsessed with go gurts. I wish they would stick to the more natural good flavors. My kids think they want grape, or cotton candy, but then won't eat them because they are to sweet.
Dariann M.
Blissfield, MI
I buy these for my kids they love them! There's so much flavor and they're so easy to take on the go. They are good for them, I mean any things better than donuts. They're affordable and are often on sale.
Dora L.
Brownsville , TX
These are great on the go yogurts. My son has loved these for years. They're pretty tasty and have a good variety of flavors. The packets are easy to open and eat from so that's a definite plus.
Chelsea S.
My kids love go gurts! I love that most of the time, they're less mess than a yogurt cup. They make a great healthy snack whether frozen or just out of the fridge. Always a must in our home.
Miranda M.
Alva, OK
Love everything yoplait. The Greek yogurts are amazing and the whipped are even good too. Plus they're great for you! And the flavor combinations are like heaven in your mouth. Yoplait is the only brand of yogurt I buy.
Haley W.
My kids love eating these, sometimes I will put them in the freezer and they like them like that also, they are easy to eat and are very yummy, I don't like yogurt that much but I like these and my kids love them.