GO-GURT® Berry Bash Shell Shockin' Cherry Tango Yogurt Variety Pack

by Go-GURT

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GO-GURT® Berry Bash Shell Shockin' Cherry Tango Yogurt Variety Pack!
Utica, NY
These are my two favorite flavors! Aside from how convenient the packaging is and how affordable the pricing is, I love tangy flavors. Very addicting stuff haha. Good for an on the go breakfast, or a little snack.
Carthage, TX
These are great frozen!! They make for a great quick snack, or sweet dessert after a meal. The flavors are great too! The kiddos love it and it’s a very affordable price. We definitely keep these in the fridge!
Fort Irwin
I buy these and put them in my five year old son’s lunches everyday for school. He is a big fan and says his favorite is the cotton candy flavor and the strawberry banana flavor.
Mexia, TX
GO-GURT® Berry Bash Shell Shockin' Cherry Tango Yogurt Variety Pack uploaded by Jessica T.
Purchased at: Walmart
My son loves this! He gets one almost every morning with breakfast. That Barry bash flavor is his favor of the two but he loves them both! This is way better than other similar yogurt. I’ve only had one bad experience with these and that was some of the packages didn’t seal properly so they leaked but other than that I will continue to buy them and recommend them to others
VALDOSTA
I purchased this item for my grandkids because they love many of the Go-gurt flavors and mostly because they also love sour things. However, this particular flavor did not go so well with them, I would not recommend this item because we ended up having to throwaway the majority of them
Houston
These are a great snack for the kids that are always on the go. I freeze them over night and throw them in the kids lunch box, not only do they taste great but they also double as an awesome ice pack.
Richland , WA
My daughters are beyond obsessed with go gurts. I wish they would stick to the more natural good flavors. My kids think they want grape, or cotton candy, but then won't eat them because they are to sweet.
Tuscaloosa
My kids love TMNT and that led to us getting this particular flavor. They loved it! The flavor was not too tart and stayed cold until their lunch time each day. Great healthy dessert alternative!! Definitely will purchase again.
Alva, OK
Love everything yoplait. The Greek yogurts are amazing and the whipped are even good too. Plus they're great for you! And the flavor combinations are like heaven in your mouth. Yoplait is the only brand of yogurt I buy.
My kids love eating these, sometimes I will put them in the freezer and they like them like that also, they are easy to eat and are very yummy, I don't like yogurt that much but I like these and my kids love them.

Looking for your answer?