GO-GURT® Berry Bash Shell Shockin' Cherry Tango Yogurt Variety Pack uploaded by Jessica T.

BY GO-GURT

Cody M.
Houston
These are a great snack for the kids that are always on the go. I freeze them over night and throw them in the kids lunch box, not only do they taste great but they also double as an awesome ice pack.
Nickole L.
Richland , WA
My daughters are beyond obsessed with go gurts. I wish they would stick to the more natural good flavors. My kids think they want grape, or cotton candy, but then won't eat them because they are to sweet.
Miranda M.
Alva, OK
Love everything yoplait. The Greek yogurts are amazing and the whipped are even good too. Plus they're great for you! And the flavor combinations are like heaven in your mouth. Yoplait is the only brand of yogurt I buy.
Haley W.
My kids love eating these, sometimes I will put them in the freezer and they like them like that also, they are easy to eat and are very yummy, I don't like yogurt that much but I like these and my kids love them.
Kristen F.
Yulee, FL
My daughter loves go gurt. It's something she can easily get for herself and open which she loves. She also always enjoys the packaging and how each tube has a different character. They are really inexpensive and a great on the go snack.
Jaida G.
This is such a good product especially for children who love good on the go.. they come is several different favors but strawberry tastes the best to me. I got it at Walmart.
Jordan W.
Love the ease of it, my kids can get it open without my help. Flavors are very tasty. The package opens easily, so I can put the box in the fridge and let the kids grab them as the want them!
kelly w.
Mckeesport, PA
My son loves all yogurt and sometimes this is the best we can do in a pinch not wanting to spend a dollar for him for Greek yogurt everyday (15 dollars a week for three people for yogurt can be a bit much). But boy do I wish there was less sugar in all of the yogurts out there.
Natasha B.
Greenville
My son loves it! He is a very picky eater and when I hand him one he eats it, it's very affordable for us, we get the pack of 12, I'd have to say this is by far the best yogurt I have found for my son
Dariann M.
Blissfield, MI
I buy these for my kids they love them! There's so much flavor and they're so easy to take on the go. They are good for them, I mean any things better than donuts. They're affordable and are often on sale.