Go & Grow By Similac® Toddler Drink uploaded by Autumn F.Go & Grow By Similac® Toddler Drink uploaded by Ingrid V.

BY SIMILAC

Sometimes mealtime can seem more like playtime, and it’s hard to tell how much nutrition is making it into your child’s mouth. Go & Grow by Similac Toddler Drink can help support your child’s nutrient intake while you transition to table foods.

Go & Grow by Similac is the first and only leading toddler formula with no artificial growth hormones.  Similac dairy ingredients come from cows that have not been treated with artificial growth hormones.*

Benefits of Go & Grow by Similac Toddler Drink:

• Each 8-fl-oz serving has over 25 vitamins and minerals
  • Each serving has at least 30% Daily Value* of iron, calcium, and vitamins C & E
  • Has OptiGro™—our unique brain- and eye-nourishing blend of DHA, Lutein, and Vitamin E
  • Unflavored, NON-GMOSensitive NON-GMO, and Vanilla available in cans. Unflavored, Non-GMO, and Vanilla also available in stick packs
  • Gluten-free

Contains milk and soy ingredients.

Nonfat Milk, Lactose, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil, Galactooligosaccharides. Less than 2% of: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Choline Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Taurine, m-Inositol, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, and Potassium Hydroxide.

Andrea T.
My youngest daughter used regular similac. We tried slowly weaning her onto regular milk but her body wouldn’t tolerate it. We still mix this go and grow with regular milk and baby tolerates it well. Thank god for this! It’s much cheaper than regular formula and one canister usually lasts is 2-3 weeks
Ingrid V.
Bay city, TX
I LOVE this formula! My one year old used similac advanced (light blue container) and was able to transition to this easily. As a mom my child nutrition is important to me, and this has iron and prepares her sensitive baby belly for the next step, which is regular (cow) milk. The only thing I do not like is it specifies 1/3 cup formula for 8 oz water, I find it easier to use four of the (included) scoops instead.
Stacey T.
We used this Similac baby formula for my son and had no problems with it. It's not too expensive and is affordable. There are always some type of coupons out there for Similac. I like this brand and this Go and Grow formula. We had no complaints (of course, except that it would be less expensive) but we would definitely use this again for our 2nd baby.
Emily M.
These are so wonderful! If you go to Similac.com and sign up for Coupons you will get Boucher's for five dollars up to $10 which a lot of times we get you free product. I throw these in my purse or my diaper bag all the time so I have an instant vanilla Tyler drink anytime I need one.
Gioconda C.
My 15 month old did not like cow milk whatsoever! I was glad to see I could continue on a formula made for his specific age group. As a baby he did drink the sensitive similac formula so I bought the sensitive toddler but one day they were sold out at target and got this one and he liked it as well and had no gas problems at all!
amy h.
Kulpmont, PA
I love love love this product. My one year old daughter is not a big fan of whole milk. So i get these as a replacement. She still gets everything that she needs, but also enjoys drinking the milk. This can be mixed with regular foods as well.!
Samantha C.
Yukon , OK
We loved Similac. Our little boy hated milk and this helped up make sure he got everything he needed. I wish it was t expensive but that is the way of raising a kiddo. I will try it for our next kiddo for sure
Ashley M.
Babies after 1 year old no longer need formula. They should be getting what they need from while milk and what they eat throughout the day. It's just another expensive way to get mothers who are already nervous about their babies not getting enough nutrients to spend more money.
Gioconda C.
This is the one I exclusively use now! I had been using the regular similac toddler formula but now that the NON-GMO is available I use this! I feel as though my child's well being is being taken into consideration by the company now
Rebecca N.
North Royalton, OH
My child is almost two and was having trouble eating table food. I kept him on this so he was getting the right about of nutriction a day. Only bad thing is the prices!
Brianna L.
Dose any one truly know the difference between this product and normal Similac? I have a 14 month old at home and he will not drink it but he will drink milk and normal formula fine.
Maia T.
Do find this is worth continuing with after age 1 as opposed to being nuk whole milk? If so, what benefits do you find it has provided your little one?
Ms D.
Should I mix this product with whole milk for a 1 year old?
Ms D.
I just started feeding my one year old daughter this supplement. Should I be mixing it with whole milk?