suggested searches

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

Gangliosides - an important fatty substance of neurons in the brain: This ingredient has been clinically proven to improve IQ, help children learn better; HMO (2'-FL): supports cognitive intensity in children; Set of 3 natural golden nutrients DHA, Lutein and Vitamin E: Used to connect the brain faster, protect and provide more DHA for the brain, help the baby develop better brain.
My son just turned 1 so we stopped our Similac Advance formula and started using this mix and whole milk. I started doing half milk and half this mix and he loves it! When we are out and about I can give him this and he loves it too. I love that I can use this and know that he’s still getting plenty of vitamins and all the good stuff!!
All my babies had sensitive stomachs but when it came to them doing that after the first year transition so we could start getting them on normal milk this was our safe haven. We knew that our little ones were still getting the nutrients they so desperately needed during this stage of growing.