GO Ginger Face Moisturizer
GO Ginger Face Moisturizer
By GO
Rachael S.
Indianapolis, IN

Is this worth the money? I keep noticing it and haven't decided to give it a try yet.

kelly f.
kelly f.
Glen Burnie, MD
3 years, 4 months ago
It is definitely worth it. I have become allergic to almost every lotion out there and occasionally get really bad rosacea. The company sent me some samples when they first started out. Once I started this, my rosacea has almost completely gone away. I have used it every day since and I am willing to skimp on other things in my beauty routine and coupon in order to afford this face lotion. It tingles a tiny bit the first time or two you put it on but after that, you will be amazed. I give it out as birthday and christmas presents and everyone loves it. I usually fing it to be the cheapest on Amazon usually around $17.
trendyinpanama P.
trendyinpanama P.
La Chorrera Panama
3 years, 6 months ago
It's worth every penny a friend gave me a tester which I used for about a week a was in love with product