Go Dog Dragons Toy Color: Grey, Size: Large (9

Go Dog Dragons Toy Color: Grey, Size: Large (9" H x 7.5" W x 7.5" D)

BY GO DOG

Chew Guard Technology is a proprietary manufacturing process that adds a super tough, durable liner to each toy. The Chew Guard lining was specially engineered to withstand the daily rigors of a dog's play Features: -Toy. -Machine washable material. see more...

Go Dog Dragons Toy Color: Grey, Size: Large (9
Go Dog Dragons Toy Color: Grey, Size: Large (9" H x 7.5" W x 7.5" D)
Buy on Walmart
Kara M.
My dog loves this thing! I bought it about 2-3 months ago, and he still has it and plays with it. He only put a medium sized hole in it; we just removed the stuffing and squeaker, and it’s still durable.
Janelle D.
My pup is some sort of pit mix, she destroys toys within minutes. Somehow this little guy has hung on. No missing limbs or wings. My girl loves this thing and has had it for almost two years now.
Kristin T.
AMAZING. I got tired of sewing up toys that my 65lb Boxer was so attached to, so I went search on Amazon for something better. She has had this toy for over two years and it gets beat up EVERY DAY. there are no holes or tears. It's virtually indestructible. Highly highly recommend!!