Start your review of Go, Diego, Go!!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My son loves the animals and the Adventure but it Dora t keep their attention long in 2 reviews
My middle child loves this show, I wish it would come on a little more then it does but it is a great show for kids in 1 review
My daughter loves to watch Diego she learns so much about different animals & also learns some Spanish along the wayin 1 review
I don't really enjoy this show and neither does my son.in 1 review
5 years agoRichand MI
I don't really enjoy this show and neither does my son. This show seems to be contradictive of itself while telling children that wild animals should not be kept as pets meanwhile Diego keeps a cheetah as one.
5 years agoLitchfield , IL
I will be honest. This show is a great learning experience but it gets annoying after a while lol especially when you have a toddler who likes it being recorded on DVR.
5 years agoFlint, MI
My kids watch this show religiously when they were little. I don't see it on much any more. I liked it it taught good values.
5 years agoWest Deptford, NJ
5 years agoWaterford, MI
My son loves this show. I love it because it teaches him different things. Animals, habitats, and some Spanish!
5 years agoBanning, CA
My boys like this show because is of animals bet they don't watch it for a long time they prefer dora!!
5 years agoLibertyville, IL
Lmao I remember when I would watch this show and hate it because Dora wouldn't come out good times.
5 years agoChicago, IL
My little Goddess loves this and she tries to repeat the Spanish words and that is what I like most
5 years ago
Both my kids love this, it helps them speak a different language. They know more then I do. Lol
5 years agoFayetteville, AR
Cute little cartoon, both of my kids love Diego and Dora. Both are great kid friendly cartoons.