BY GO! CAT GO

Go! Cat Go!® Rollin' in Fun™! Cat Toy Multipack.
Swat 'em, bat 'em, chase em!
Ready, set, roll!
Keeps kitty busy for hours! see more...

April H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
We got two sets of these for our cats for Christmas gifts. They play with each and everyone of the different balls. Typically they will play with one until it gets lost under the couch and then move onto the next. That is until we fish all of the toys out from the black hole that is apparently under there!
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
These are fun little toys I kick around the house for the cats. They enjoy running after them and batting them around. They are small and tend to get lost easy though.
Sarah S.
Keego Harbor, MI
If it has a bell in it, my cat loves it. They are durable enough to be kicked around and thrown down the stairs and she can hold them in her mouth or paws with no problem.
Larissa W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats love these. They play with them in the kitchen and kick them everywhere. They aren't durable what so ever cause once the dog gets a hold of them they are toast.
Brittany U.
Broxton, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My kitten loved playing with these. But my puppies played with them more I think. Which was good for me because that was one toy they could all play with.
Malia E.
Greenfield, IN
This is the first toy that we ever bought my cat. She absolutely loved them. Now, we just got a small dog and he likes playing with them too.
Cassy H.
My cat loves these! She will play with these nonstop even in the middle of the night when I am trying to sleep!
Rita B.
Ponta Delgada,Azores
Great price and awesome to entertain your cats , keep them away from your dogs as they can choke on them if they try to play