BY GO! CAT GO

Hannah S.
My cat loves this toy! He is my pride and joy so when I see him playing with it, it makes me happy because he is happy. I roll it in the floor and he starts jumping around trying to hunt it like it's his prey
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Cats had no interest in this at all. We rolled it and nothing. We showed the creature inside nothing. I think it maybe a bit to complicated for the 14 year old and scary for the 3 year old but neither will touch it. The dogs seem to like it just fine though.
Dasha C.
Auburn, AL
My kitties love this toy! They always hit it around to each other to start playing and after that it's like a soccer match! It's very durable for those kitties who play tough and they enjoy it very much! They always play with it when I'm around!
Laura C.
West Swanzey, NH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Our cats love this! They play with it all the time. It is a cheap and fun toy. Definitely worth the couple of bucks it cost.
Lori K.
Philadelphia, PA
This toy kept my cats entertained for hours. it was easy to clean and didn't make a lot of noise on the hardwood floors.
sydelle D.
My cats love this toy,it's funny to see them run and chase this tumbler,this toy keeps my cats busy.
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
I brought this for my friend cat and she said her cat loved it and it's perfect for any cat
melissa d.
Brea, CA
Love the toy. My cats love playing with this and it keeps them busy for hours.
Brittany B.
Owingsville, KY
My kitten is so shy but when i give this to her she comes out of her shy shell
Morgain M.
My cats love this ball they play with it all the time, it's definitely worth the small price tag.
Alexandria H.
Where can I buy this from?
Tiffany D.
Twin Falls, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Does it actually have a spider figure inside?