BY GO! CAT GO

Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Believe it or not, I bought this product for my two ferrets. It is designed as a cat toy, but my ferrets absolutely love them! They are not too noisy and my ferrets love playing with them and pushing them around the house.
Sara H.
Waynesboro , PA
My 1 year old kitty loves these. He's very playful and has a lot of energy. He loves to play with these. I find them everywhere. I can easily find these at most places and they're cheap. They're great for a growing kitten who likes to tear things up.
Sabrina B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Nothing makes my cats get more excited then getting a new package of toys! variety plus some duplicates witch is awesome so I don't have my little fur balls fighting over them!
gloria s.
Bonneau, SC
I have a Highland Lynx and he is a very large and active cat ...bad thing is he is so big he is always tearing up his toys really fast but with thsee toys he seems to keep them lon gee and he us happy for hours!
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
My cat loves this variety pack! So much so that she leaves them all over the house from playing with them. She is 17 and still loves these toys to pieces.
Kathy M.
My cat absolutely loves them, I enjoy seeing my fur baby enjoy his toys:) and it gives him exercise.