BY GO CAT #77 in Cat Toys

Handcrafted in the USA with top quality materials, Da Bird Feather Teaser simulates the motion of a bird at your control. A flick of the wrist and the brightly colored feathers dance and spin to invite your cat to play. Encourages instinctual behaviors and exercise to keep your cat healthy and alert. 35" Rod pulls a part for easy storage. Replacement feathers available. Assorted colors, allow us to choose for you. see more...

Bethany A.
Bethany A.
So I just want to say I do not have this exact one, I got one like it at my local wags to whiskers. My cats love it!! I will chase it around. It helps my cats to stay active. I need to get a new one cause the feather is shredded to pieces by my cats chewing on it,and having it over a year. I would totally recommend!
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
It started out great they love the sound when you go super fast in the air. like a bird affect. but the string gets twister super easily to the point where it is not reversible. but we still recycled and made a new toy with the stick part, the stick is great is is sturdy and very flexible.
Beth M.
Beth M.
Delaware, OH
I have not yet met a cat that doesn't love this toy! Even cats that don't seem into chasing and playing go crazy when this toy comes out. We actually have to keep it up high out of sight or the cats will do anything they can to get it out on their own. The pole is good length and slightly springy which I find way more effective than similar products with shorter poles. In addition, the feathers at the end are unique. When you wave the toy, the feather bait spins as it "flies" and makes a fluttering noise. That instantly grabs a cat's attention. We have had a few instances of the little ring where the feathers attach breaking when a cat gives it a good yank, but it can be easily fixes with a knot. We've gone through probably 6 replacement baits over time because they get to excited over it. They're readily available everywhere.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
My cats are obsessed with Da Bird! It got to the point that we would play with them and they would lay down for a rest. We would go do something else and the next thing I know, one of the cats would be dragging the toy to us to play again. It even ended up in our beds couple times because the cats love it so much. Needless to say, we were happy it was easy to store because we had to hide it from them. It is such a great way for the cats to get some exercise. We also are happy they sell refills because the feathers eventually get destroyed from being caught too many times!
Zoe L.
Zoe L.
Forest Park, IL
I kept seeing recommendations for this toy online but didn't see how it was any different than any other string toys.  But my cat loves this more than any other toy.  He goes crazy, I think it has to do with how much longer the pole/string are, and that it pivots.  I highly recommend this toy if you're looking for something to tire your cat out.
Liz T.
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
My cat loves this! And I mean loves. This will provide hours of fun. The only downside is to watch out for fiberglass splinters around you AND your cat. So many people on Amazon reported that.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Oakdale, Ca
This entertains my two cats for hours. They absolutely love me using this toy with them! They get so wore out through the day that they sleep peacefully at night!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Rochester, NY
My cat loves these toys literally will play with you until you tire put and drop it and then he'll continue to play alone.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Toledo, WA
My cats love this toy:) it doesn't fall apart easily and definitely makes my cats go crazy when they play with it
Mackenzie N.
Mackenzie N.
Breaks way too easily. Got it and after a few days of gently play, the feather came right off. Cheap quality.