BY GNU FOODS

Food That Works. Beautifully. We Make Food That Does More Than Just Taste Great. It's Fun, Functional, Food. Our Entirely Natural Ingredients And High Fiber Blend Work In Harmony With Your Body, Gently And Effectively. Plus They Are Good For Your Heart Too. Baked, Chewy, Delicious Provides 12 G Of Fiber – Almost 50% Of The Daily Value Of Fiber Promotes Natural Regularity &Amp; Digestive Health Helps Lower Cholesterol Fiber Absorbs And Helps Eliminate Toxins From Your Body Aids In Weight Loss By Making You Feel Full Longer With Only 130 Calories, 6 Whole Grains And 3 G Fat Per Bar 100% Fruit Juice Sweetened Made In Usa see more...

• Do these taste good? It's hard to tell with foods that are high i...1 Answers
Nicole S.
Maywood, NJ
This are pretty good. I carry them around for me and my daughter and who loves these. If I let her she would eat 4 in one sitting.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
These are pretty good. I take everything to me and my nephews when I have to be nanny and loves these. Like me!
Jo F.
Dallas, TX
Do these taste good? It's hard to tell with foods that are high in fiber.