BY GNU FOODS

Food That Works. Beautifully. We Make Food That Does More Than Just Taste Great. It's Fun, Functional, Food. Our Entirely Natural Ingredients And Gnu High Fiber Blend Work In Harmony With Your Body, Helping To Keep You Regular, Gently And Effectively. Plus They Are Good For Your Heart Too! According To The Fda,*Diets Rich In Fiber And Low In Saturated Fat And Cholesterol May Reduce The Risk Of Heart Disease. One Bar Provides 12G Of Fiber. Almost 50% Of The Daily Value Of Fiber Promotes Natural Regularity &Amp; Digestive Health Helps Lower Cholesterol Fiber Absorbs And Helps Eliminate Toxins From Your Body Aids In Weight Loss By Making You Feel Full Longer With Only 130 Calories, 6 Whole Grains, And 3G Fat Per Bar Made In Usa see more...

Amanda B.
Grand Haven, MI
I tries these first when I found them at TJ Max. They have good ingredients and are healthy. I love quick snacks so I tried them and loved them. I really liked them; cant tell they are healthy because they tased really good. Only bad thing is I have only been able to find them online since.
Shelby B.
Coeur D Alene, ID
These are a costly snack but they are good and it's a good snack to have on hand!