Gnu Foods Banana Walnut Flavor & Fiber Bars

by Gnu Foods

*1 other buying options

Flavor & Fiber Together at Last® It Works! 12g Fiber. 48% of Your Daily Fiber. Heart Healthy*. 4g Fat Per Bar. Delicious Taste. Whole Flax Seeds. Whole Rolled Oats. Organic Whole Wheat Flour. 100% Fruit Juice Sweetened. The Joy of Natural Regularity. Chunky Walnuts.

They sound pretty good but the real question ia are they????
Are these any good where to purchase are they diet
I've been looking for a snack to keep me full, do these keep you full for a decent amount of time?
Start your review of Gnu Foods Banana Walnut Flavor & Fiber Bars!
Huntingdon Valley, PA
I love this bars. they are so good! i eat them every day!! they are with banana and this is one more plus! and they are not expensive which makes them much better!! and you do not have to cook them, just open and eat it! I do recommend them! and also girls who wants to lost wait! eat them on breakfast and as snack after work out!! they will you
Louisville, KY
I picked these up on a whim and was nervous to try them because usually bars are hit or miss but these were so tasty! The flavors are spot on. A yummy way to get your fiber. They became something I kept stocked in my snack bin.
Denver, CO
These are so delicious! I keep them in the car, in my purse, and in my gym bag! I love how they fill me up on the go and also are a great source of fiber!
Minneapolis, MN
These bars are SO tasty. They're very soft and will satisfy a craving for banana nut bread. Plus so much fiber!
Great source of fiber and obviously tasty and chewy like they just came out of the oven! must try :)
These bars are the best. They are sooo tasty, I always have one in my purse. They are pretty good.
Ridgewood, NY
The flavor of this bars remind me a bar that we have in Brazil and I really like it.
I love all tipes os bars cause they are easy and fun to eat, and this is one of my favorites!