BY KELLY ASBURY

From the director of Shrek 2 comes your chance to step into the secret world of garden gnomes - Gnomeo & Juliet. Perfect for the whole family, the fresh and funny makeover of one of the world's most timeless stories features music from Sir Elton John, and the voice talents of Emily Blunt, James McAvoy and Sir Michael Caine. Caught up in a feud between neighbors, Gnomeo and Juliet must overcome as many obstacles as their namesakes. But with flamboyant pink flamingos and epic lawnmower races, can this young couple find lasting happiness? Gnomeo & Juliet is an out-of-the-ordinary animated comedy your entire family will love. We just gnome it!

Gnomeo & Juliet
  • "Such a cute movie for kids based off Romeo and Juliet and the soundtrack by Elton John makes it even better." in 13 reviews
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
This film I first saw it with my niece, when they released it in cinemas, I thought it would be a boring movie or very childish but it turns out that I fell completely in love with the movie.
It is very cute, romantic, innocent, the soundtrack is very beautiful, excellent graphics, very nice and even comical scenes.
It's a movie for all ages, it's really very very very beautiful.
Caitlin G.
Okay so first off, the soundtrack off this movie is amazing. I'm completely in love with it. Second, this is a really fun movie. I love the concept of the movie and the references to Romeo and Juliet. The animation is also nicely done and the art style is especially charming.
Brandy B.
Love ❤️ the play off Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet especially since this one had a happy ending. With all the cute gnomes and lawn decorations having their tiff, the classic boy meets girl story and Elton John, of course it's going to be good.
Samantha S.
I find this movie to be insanely cute. I bought it for my younger brothers to watch but ended up being more into it then they were. Its punny and cute. The music is good and its a cute story line. I would highly suggest watching this when given the chance!
Torri S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I have some really good memories watching this movie it brings me back to wind me and my cousin would sleep over my grandparents house and my grandma and watch the movie with us even though they don't even watch TV or any movies like that
susnezra w.
An excellently cute, modern and surprising take on the classical Romeo and Juliet. its just like the Shakespearean romeo and juliet except with more love and wayyyyyy less death. a good bit of singing but the animation is so cute and its worth watching this version because it doesn't involve a sad ending.
Osiris P.
Federal Way
Great movie my husband and I took our son and our nieces a while back to watch it when it come on the theather and they really enjoyed it theh stayed watching calm watching the whole movie.
Dena T.
Lilburn, GA
This movie was adorable. My sister and her husband are obsessed with gnomes - they are both under 5'5'' - and when I watched it with them it gave me joy to watch them get into the movie. It's so, so cute and has a good message at the end. Plus no one dies!
Lauren C.
Mexico, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This movie was absolutely adorable! It is a great turn over for kids of my favorite Shakespeare play. It has been a wonderful love story for ages and now, kids get to enjoy it too.
Jonna N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I am a big fan of lots of things Shakespeare and I thought that this was a cute take on a Shakespeare classic. It was adorable and funny which is something I want out of a cartoon movie.
Nicole A.
What was your favorite part of this movie?
San Antonio, Tx
Has anyone watches the second one?!I have it's awesome to watch with the kiddos
San Antonio, Tx
Has anyone watches the second one!I have it's awesome
Has anyone watches the second one!I have it's awesome to watch with the kiddos