Gnj Manufacturing, Inc. CellAllure FASHION High Quality Unlocked GSM Dual SIM Android Smart Phone

BY GNJ MANUFACTURING, INC.

Fully featured high quality unlocked smart phone/5.0" LCD IPS SCREEN/DUAL SIM CARD SLOTS/ANDROID OS, V4.2.2/Quad Core high speed processor/9.7mm thin body acme/2800 mAh lithium ion battery (120/180hrs)/includes GPS + AGPS/3.5G/EDGE/HSDPA*/WCDMA(Four bands)/Includes WI-FI, WIFI HOTSPOT, BLUETOOTH 2.0/Access to social media, play store(Android store)/Light sensor, Gravity Sensor, proximity sensor/13MP AF* + 5MP* Front camera/Support multiple languages/Radio FM/Internet Explorer/MP3 and video player. see more...

Bilani Y.
Techie Expert
Hello , i love all the products of this company ,
If you allow me to review this prodect i would be gratful to you .
I can help you  promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on the same time , help the company promote Good News . Best Regrads
Youssef
saad s.
Best product
Mustapha B.
Meknes
Techie Expert
Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very muchI wanted to review your product on my  channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative