Gnj Manufacturing, Inc. CellAllure CHIC MINI (Black) High Quality Unlocked GSM Dual SIM Android Smart Phone

BY GNJ MANUFACTURING, INC.

Fully featured high quality unlocked smart phone/4.3"WVGA screen/4G Android OS, V4.2.2/Dual SIM card slots/ Dual-Core High Speed Processor/1380 mAh lithium ion battery. (100/120hrs)/includes GPS+AGPS/4G/EDGE/HSDPA*/WCDMA (Four bands)/Includes WI-FI, WIFI Hotspot, Bluetooth 2.0/Access to social media, play store. (Android store)/Light sensor, Gravity sensor, proximity sensor/5MP AF* + 2MP* Front Camera/Support multiple languages/Radio FM/Internet Explorer/MP3 and Video player. see more...

Review (1)