Gnj Manufacturing, Inc. CellAllure CHIC II High Quality Unlocked GSM Dual SIM Android Smart Phone

BY GNJ MANUFACTURING, INC.

Fully featured high quality unlocked smart phone/5.5" QHD HIGH RESOLUTION SCREEN/DUAL SIM CARD SLOTS/ANDROID OS, V4.1.2/INTERNAL MEMORY OF 8GB - Expandable to 32GB SD slot/Dual core high speed processor/9.7mm thin body acme/3000 mAh lithium ion battery(120/180hrs)/Includes GPS + AGPS/3.5G/EDGE/HSDPA*/WCDMA(Four bands)/Includes WI-FI, WIFI hotspot, Bluetooth 2.0/ Access to socail media, play store(Android store)/Light sensor, Gravity sensor, proximity sensor/8MP AF* +0.3MP* Front camera/Support multiple languages/Radio FM/Internet Explorer/MP3 and video player. see more...

YOUSSOUF M.
TLEMCEN
Techie Expert Level 2
Hello, MY NAME YOUSSOUF, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News.increase sales in the ARAB WORLD, Best Regards.
Mustapha B.
Meknes
Techie Expert Level 1
Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very muchI wanted to review your product on my  channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
jamal e.
Casablanca
Techie Expert Level 3
I have 60700 followers on my account. I can promote your product to more than 100,000 people.To reach me with my mail is .... tawasol.600@gmail.com