BY GNC

Dietary Supplement nutritional support with biotin, silica and MSM 23 ingredients Ultra Nourishair™ As a woman, your body s nutritional needs change throughout every phase of your life requiring extra care and nutritional support.  Even with the best intentions, some women can and do fall short on getting the proper level of nutrients needed to live a healthier life.  That s why health conscious women trust in GNC s uniquely formulated Women s products, like GNC Women s Ultra Nourishair.  When compared to Women s Nourishair, this enhanced formula blends more amino acids, the building blocks of proteins, with more than twice the amount of MSM.  MSM is a natural source of sulfur that is an essential component of collagen.  In addition to these important ingredients, this formula also combines 1200 mcg of biotin with silica to provide dietary support for see more...

• My hair takes forever to grow, I'm wanting it to get long...1 Answers
Nicole Marie S.
Manteca, CA
I started using this after I had a horrible haircut. What was supposed to be a trim ended up in the loss of 5 inches. My hair grows extremely slowly: probably about 3 inches a year. this has made my hair grow to the longest it's ever been. the pills are fairly large and may seem daunting, but only have a mild flavor. I also tried the Hair, Skin, and Nails formula from GNC, and while the pills were smaller, they had a horrible grassy taste. These do have a slight taste but it's indistinguishable.
Josephine C.
Secaucus, NJ
These pills really do wonders. I've been using them for about 6 months now and they have made my hair grow so long. So much so that even my hair stylist comments on my hair length and how healthy it is! This stuff really works and after about a month you really can see a difference.
Kate S.
These are AMAZING! I used these before my wedding & my hair grew SUPER fast! I tried Biotin but those didn't work plus were breaking me out. This is the only product that I've used that actually works! Check out my video for a detailed review!
Brooke E.
West new york, NJ
These pills made my hair grow almost an inch every month and I was only taking one a day (bottle suggests two a day) saw a little improvement in my skin complexion but mostly in the strength of my nails and length of my hair. They do taste a little funny so i would recommend taking them with something other than water
Jenn H.
FLORAL CITY, FL
Absolutely love this product! Helped hair growth and made it feel healthy again! Definitely will use again and again
Lisa  W.
I take these tablets mainly for the biotin that it contains. It leaves my hair feeling healthy and strong
Lori S.
Bryson, TX
Definitely doesn't work. I could have bought prenatal vitamins and got better results.
Gabriela B.
carupano, Sucre
Es excelente, se siente el cambio en el cabello y las uñas, ayuda muchísimo! la constancia es la clave para ver los resultados, yo no me canso de usarlas y de verdad que me va muy bien
Miranda S.
Johnson City , TN
My hair takes forever to grow, I'm wanting it to get longer, do these actually work and does it make your hair oily? I have VERY thin hair and by the end of the day my hair looks like I haven't washed it in 4 days.