BY GNC

Clinically Studied Multivitamin Energy Calorie Burning Antioxidants More antioxidant power than ever and over 30 clinically studied ingredients in every formula - all in smaller, easier-to-swallow pills. Women's Health Contains a clinically studied women's multivitamin formula shown to work better than a basic multivitamin. Helps to support bone health* Energy Shown to improve levels of key B vitamins essential for energy production* Calorie BurningFeatures a combination of thermogenic ingredients ingredients that may support calorie burning and mental sharpness* Antioxidants Packed with antioxidants to help fight free radicals that can be produced by intense exercise see more...

Valencia P.
Jamaica, NY
Whenever I take these multivitamins the effects are instant. I do agree they smell strong but the benefits (to me ) surpasses everything.
The boost of energy I need throughout my day is provided for and my metabolism is really fast, helping me losing the weight needed.
Lynn B.
Review for: GNC Women's Ultra Mega(r) Energy & Metabolism more...
I don’t notice a difference since taking these supplements. I started taking them after a friend recommend them. She felt it gave her energy. I’ll continue taking them until the bottle is empty. They are a large size.
Shelley W.
Sumrall, MS
I love these multi-vitamins! I purchased them at Sams Club in a 2 pack and could not believe how affordable they were. These multi-vitamins support women's health, help your energy and metabolism, and has you feeling great! Would highly recommend!
Deanna D.
These vitamins keep me going and energized all day long. My metabolism is up and I'm not feeling hungry. You can get these on sale to help with their high price.
Maria G.
Boise, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Absolutely love these! Help keep my energy up while keeping me healthy. I always take them in the morning and feel a great amount of energy all day.
Alejandra P.
Bronx , NY
I already have six months with the CNG vitamins. It is the one that works best for me because the others make me want to vomit.GNC
Isis A.
Indianapolis, IN
I always feel sleep and tired but when I stared to take this pills I feel with more energy and less sleepy.
brittany w.
Hubert, NC
I am looking for a good energy supplement to take everyday since I am constantly drained no matter what. Any recommendations or suggestions?