BY GNC

Dietary Supplement Amazing Total Body Support! Vitapak Program Physician Endorsed* Targets 13 Critical Body Functions* 2 37 Clinically Studied Ingredients Provides Superior Head-to-Toe Support 3 The Power of 10 Products in 1 Comprehensive Pack GNC Women s Ultra Mega Whole Body Vitapak Program is the highest potency, most comprehensive and scientifically designed system that conveniently combines clinically efficacious doses of specially formulated supplements targeting 13 body funtions* Brain: Features Ginkgo Biloba Omega-3 Fatty Acids 5 Eye: Provides DHA, beta-Carotene Clinically Proven Lutein 6 Skin: Combines Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Biotin with Clinically Studied GLA Lutein 1 Heart: With High-Potency Omega-3 Fatty Acids Lycopene 2 Breast: Includes Vitamin D-3 3 Circulation: Features a Clinically Proven resVida Resveratrol 7 Digestion: Contains a Com see more...

Rikki B.
Eau Claire, MI
I took these for a day and I could not take them again the smell to them made me sick the taste made me sick just opening the package made me throw up I sat on these for a week maybe longer then I talk to a guy at the store who told me I could bring them back and get my money back I would never recommend these at all money waste.
Jennifer T.
St. John's, Newfoundland
Convenient packets make it much much easier to remember to take your vitamins! Been taking them almost a month now and seeing some very slight differences so far, but I'm confident it will be more as i go along :) i wish it also included iron in the multi-vitamin, so i had to add that separately. Convenience is key with this. Also, it's a decent value, considering the cost of the components. All in all, I would definitely recommend:)
Natasha W.
Morell
I take alot of different vitamins and this is just so much more convenient all being together. Saves time and space