Add a Photo

By GNC
Dietary Supplement Vitapak® Program For All Women Clinically studied multivitamin^ with 2,000 IU of vitamin D-3  Strengthens bones with 1,100mg of calcium*  Supports hearth health with Omega-3 s* Promotes digestive health with enzymes* GNC Women s Ultra Mega® Wellness Vitapak® Program conveniently combines nutrients that support a woman s overall nutritional needs with focused ingredients to promote bone health, digestive support, cardiovascular health and mood.* Women s Ultra Mega® without Iron and Iodine - Our premium timed-release, clinically studied^ formula includes vitamins and minerals to supplemnt key nutrient that may be missing in your daily diet. Women s Ultra Mega® contains 1,600 IU of vitamin D-3 for breast and bone health and immune support, as well as, B-vitamins that are important for cardiovascular health and ene
Victoria Z.
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL

The concept behind these vitamin packs are awesome and convenient. However, I found these to be super heavy on my stomach. Made me nauseous.
Mistie G.
Mistie G.

This is actually a pretty good vitamin pack from GNC. The key is to make sure that you do not take the vitamins on an empty stomach or you will get nauseated. I had great energy while taking these vitamins and I like them but I just got tired of feeling nauseated when I first took them. For some reason my stomach must have been sensitive to the vitamins because I got nauseated even when I took them with food. Once I got past the nausea, everything was great. There are about 5-6 vitamins to take in the pack and its a little pricey but if you break things down to each individual vitamin you would spend just about the same if not more.
Leah F.
Leah F.

I am normally a fan of GNC products but this one was just not for me - the combination of vitamins and suppliments seemed perfect and I was psyched that they all came in one little pack but no matter when or how I took them they did not agree with my stomach. I lasted about a week and then had to return them - to GNC's credit they took them back and allowed me to swap out for another style of vitamin which I now use every day. I don't know which ingredient I was so sensitive to but these were just not for me.
Boharty A.
Boharty A.

This is basically my first medication that I religiously take on a daily basis. I will admit I have always hated taking pills although I plan to become a pharmacist in the future. I know, the irony! But I honestly love how it actually works. I get so much energy from this product. My nails have grown so fast. I really cannot wait until I see growth in my hair. I have been only taking it for two months! So recommend it.
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.

Has anybody tried this? I've heard great things but with some dude effects, some people react different I know but do you recommend?

Join Now