GNC Women's Ultra Mega Multivitamin

by GNC

Dietary Supplement Clinically studied multivitamin Now with 1,600 IU of vitamin D-3 for breast and bone health* Hair, skin and nails blend with collagen and biotin  Strengthens bones with 500 mg of calcium*  Fights cell aging with advanced antioxidant blend* Advanced Capsule Delivery System Easy to Swallow The latest scientific research suggests that all adults can benefit from taking a multiple vitamin daily. Women s Ultra Mega® multivitamin to supplement key nutrients missing in your daily diet. Advanced Nutritional Support Now includes 1,600 IU of vitamin D-3 for breast, colon and bone health and immune support. Emerging research suggests that adequate daily vitamin D intake my play a role in supporting breast and colon health.* Supplies B-vitamins that are essential for energy production and metabolism.* Each daily dose supplies an 50 mg B-vi

Are the caplets big?
How do you feel since using them? How have they helped if so?
Start your review of GNC Women's Ultra Mega Multivitamin!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This vitamin has worked great for me! It has boosted my energy levels without increasing my appetite to the point of eating anything I can get my hands on. I did not have high expectations for it because other multivitamins either did nothing at all or increased my appetite too much without doing much else but this one did not do that. I highly recommend this multivitamin.
Port Tobacco, MD
I like these. They seem to be doing the job. They don't taste bad or anything. I like these better than the store brand at CVS. Maybe make them a little bit smaller. But over all I think they are worth the value. I do recommend these if you are looking for a woman's multivitamin.
Brighton , CO
I was heartily that the pulls more that side their job but were lihjtwwwight and personal They actually saved our.mental.helth during out.of.this trip because we thought we swear dyomg..we were in fiels.wit mountain gear hope for se.rwplesents
This multivitamin gives me the energy that I need at the beginning of the day! They help me feel like I am ready to tackle the day. My mom recommended [email protected] to me a few months ago and I’ve been using them ever since!
Warsaw, IN
This is just a great product! The nutrient profile is extensive and definitely covers all the bases when it comes to supplementing. It is rather pricey and the stated nutrient amounts are reflective of a two pill dose, so the package doesn't last as long as other, cheaper formulations. I prefer the GNC branded supplements over drug store brands.
Maple Grove, MN
No stomach upset and doctor approved! I like most products front GNC and the staff is very knowledgeable on their products, which I like. I take many other supplements from GNC too.
Mableton , GA
So far I am liking this multivitamin. I have more energy on this than I did while I was taking another type of vitamin and covers all of your needs without being too potent. The only issue it it upsets my stomach if I don’t take it with food.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great multivitamin brand! My #1 go to. No bad aftertaste and a decent price for a multivitamin. A little pricey but still affordable and worth it. It completely meets my expectations
alaska
I'm always trying new things and this womens multivitamin seemed pretty good. I was a little disappointed with how much it upset my stomach, so I discontinued the use.
Baxter, TN
Purchased at: GNC
The multivitamin is always the best choice for women over 30. It covers all the bases and since it’s all in one you’re not having to swollen a handful of pills. It’s priced reasonably and has everything a woman’s body needs.