BY GNC

Dietary Supplement Clinically studied multivitamin Now with 1,600 IU of vitamin D-3 for breast and bone health* Hair, skin and nails blend with collagen and biotin  Strengthens bones with 500 mg of calcium*  Fights cell aging with advanced antioxidant blend* Advanced Capsule Delivery System Easy to Swallow The latest scientific research suggests that all adults can benefit from taking a multiple vitamin daily. Women s Ultra Mega® multivitamin to supplement key nutrients missing in your daily diet. Advanced Nutritional Support Now includes 1,600 IU of vitamin D-3 for breast, colon and bone health and immune support. Emerging research suggests that adequate daily vitamin D intake my play a role in supporting breast and colon health.* Supplies B-vitamins that are essential for energy production and metabolism.* Each daily dose supplies an 50 mg B-vi see more...

• Are the caplets big?3 Answers
  • How do you feel since using them? How have they helped if so? 1 Answers
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Very few of us eat enough healthy foods to get the amount of nutrients that our bodies need. I've been taking GNC Women's Ultra Mega vitamins for about 6 years now and I've found they help keep me energetic and healthy. I rarely ever come down with the illnesses that work their way through the school I work at. I chose this product specifically for its strong Vitamin B complex, which also helps me keep cold sores at bay.
Jill D.
Jill D.
This is a great vitamin. It really made me feel much better and gave me energy.
Laura E.
Laura E.
Vestavia, AL
These were the first of GNC multi line I tried. The good: every kind of vitamin you need is in this blend. You can tell a difference in your energy levels when you don't take these. The bad: they smell and taste like grass. So, I switched to the active brand and it's so much better.
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
GNC Women's Ultra Mega Multivitamin I love theses vitamins been using them for over 2 years...love love them alot
Diane L.
Diane L.
Lorain, OH
I love these vitamins. It is one of the few vitamins that has iron in it that I can keep down. I feel better on them and though it makes my pee bright yellow, it does work well.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Waymart, PA
I am a vegetarian, but definitely do not eat enough of the right foods to replace the protein and other vitamins and minerals I'm missing out on. These vitamins make me feel such a difference in my energy and overall well being. They have literally everything I would want in a vitamin, yet if I forget to take one I'm perfectly fine - compared to other vitamins I've tried, these are by far the most effective in my opinion!
Ms Lici T.
Ms Lici T.
Chesapeake, VA
These definitely help me get through the day. I have been taking them for about 5 years now. When I miss a day I can definitely feel myself dragging by mid afternoon.
The good: Energy throughout the day. The amount of supplement is excellent with most either at or exceeding the daily value percentage.
The bad: Time release. The packaging does not instruct to take one in the morning and the other by midday. However, this is the best way to avoid a crash later on as the time release doesn't seem to work too well for me and my busy lifestyle. I deal much better when taking one when I wake in the morning and the other around lunch time. The smell and taste is horrible and taking them with water is a mistake! TMI moment: They will have your urine smelling like the vitamins as well.
The bad aspects are minor and do not over shadow how beneficial the vitamins are to overall health and stability. Give i a try, you may come to love it as well.
Bonny J.
Bonny J.
I have been taking these vitamin's for quite some time and I find it gives me my energy back. I trust this brand. I usually only need one vitamin a day to make me feel good.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Are the caplets big?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How do you feel since using them? How have they helped if so?