HealthWellnessMultivitaminsGNC
Women's Ultra Mega Multivitamin

GNC Women's Ultra Mega Multivitamin

by GNC

Dietary Supplement Clinically studied multivitamin Now with 1,600 IU of vitamin D-3 for breast and bone health* Hair, skin and nails blend with collagen and biotin  Strengthens bones with 500 mg of calcium*  Fights cell aging with advanced antioxidant blend* Advanced Capsule Delivery System Easy to Swallow The latest scientific research suggests that all adults can benefit from taking a multiple vitamin daily. Women s Ultra Mega® multivitamin to supplement key nutrients missing in your daily diet. Advanced Nutritional Support Now includes 1,600 IU of vitamin D-3 for breast, colon and bone health and immune support. Emerging research suggests that adequate daily vitamin D intake my play a role in supporting breast and colon health.* Supplies B-vitamins that are essential for energy production and metabolism.* Each daily dose supplies an 50 mg B-vi

Are the caplets big?
How do you feel since using them? How have they helped if so?
Start your review of GNC Women's Ultra Mega Multivitamin!
Marsha J.
Baxter, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: GNC
The multivitamin is always the best choice for women over 30. It covers all the bases and since it’s all in one you’re not having to swollen a handful of pills. It’s priced reasonably and has everything a woman’s body needs.
Karen P.
Hollywood, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I stopped taking multivitamins when I learned that the human body doesn't absorb much if not any of the nutrients, and that there are fillers in them. I now only do holistic supplements and the effect has been OUTSTANDING. I'm 62 years old and take no drugs at all. Including tylenol. To heal we need earth grown aid.
Valerie C.
Brighton, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was heartily that the pulls more that side their job but were lihjtwwwight and personal They actually saved our.mental.helth during out.of.this trip because we thought we swear dyomg..we were in fiels.wit mountain gear hope for se.rwplesents
Cassie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great multivitamin brand! My #1 go to. No bad aftertaste and a decent price for a multivitamin. A little pricey but still affordable and worth it. It completely meets my expectations
Lindsay D.
Very few of us eat enough healthy foods to get the amount of nutrients that our bodies need. I've been taking GNC Women's Ultra Mega vitamins for about 6 years now and I've found they help keep me energetic and healthy. I rarely ever come down with the illnesses that work their way through the school I work at. I chose this product specifically for its strong Vitamin B complex, which also helps me keep cold sores at bay.
Brittany M.
Derby, CT
GNC Women's Ultra Mega Multivitamin uploaded by Brittany M.
This is my go to for my multivitamin! I can’t go a day with out it! This is a must have if your a female!
Racquel C.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I started taking this brand after my last child and finding I had low blood they worked well for over all well being energy with a better diet
Agatha F.
This multivitamin gives me the energy that I need at the beginning of the day! They help me feel like I am ready to tackle the day. My mom recommended [email protected] to me a few months ago and I’ve been using them ever since!
Nil A.
Cornelius, NC
I still using this vitamin and I dont know . But when its finish ı will update this common
Jill D.
Lincoln, MO
This is a great vitamin. It really made me feel much better and gave me energy.
This is a great vitamin. It really made me feel much better and gave me energy.