BY GNC

Dietary Supplement. Nutritional Support for Active Women. Clinically studied multivitamin* with 1600 IU of vitamin D-3. Boosts energy and enhances metabolism*. Promotes mental sharpness with ginkgo biloba*. Supports immune defense with antioxidants*. Clinically Studied. GNC Women s Ultra Mega® Energy Vitapak® Program conveniently combines nutrients and special ingredients designed to support women s overall he. see more...

krystal l.
This is a really great energy vitamin and you do feel energized after taking it (only one pill is good :)!) It was really effective, but the smell is actually so bad and the pill is huge. So, if you are not great with swallowing big pills or pills with a really strong smell, I would avoid this one.
Jennifer W.
Tappan, NY
I love these vitamins. I found that they really do provide significant consistent energy throughout the day. The only thing is it's very important to stay hydrated when taking them and to eat something before taking them. I took them on an empty stomach (intending to eat breakfast but running out of time), and was so so nauseous. They're also pretty expensive for a month supply, which ended up being a deal-breaker.
Jackie S.
Louisville, Ky
I love GNC's Ultra Mega Energy Vitapak. It really helps to give me a boost of energy throughout the day. Even with the energy boost, I'm able to sleep just as well thoughout the night. I try to get my vitamins and nutrients through food but this is another source of excellent nutrients.
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
At first I wasn't so sure about these, I found they made me a little too energetic to the point I was jittery. But after cutting down on the amount of coffee I drink I found the provided the energy I needed. It also helped me cut down on coffee which hasn't been easy to do!