GNC Women's Ultra Mega Active Multivitamin uploaded by Jennifer P.

BY GNC

Dietary Supplement Clinically studied multivitamin* Now with 1,600 IU of vitamin D-3 for breast and bone health* Hair, skin and nails blend with collagen and biotin Strengthens bones with 500 mg of calcium* The latest scientific research suggests that all adults can benefit from taking a multiple vitamin daily. Women s Ultra Mega® is a premium multivitamin to supplement key nutrients missing in your daily diet. ^In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of 112 healthy volunteers, subjects taking the GNC vitamin and mineral blend in this product for 6 weeks experienced statistically significant improvements in markers of B vitamin and antioxidant status, as well as improvements in SF-36 Vitality and Mental Health scores compared to those taking a placebo. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.  This product is no see more...

Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Jersey Vlg, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a daily must for me. Thought was always told that we should at least take the weekends from supplementing. I love this stuff. Slight energy boost that you don't know you had till you don't take it. It also helps me stay on top of my nutrition as I can have a vitamin d deficiency with my indoor work all the time these days. I don't buy any other supplement as they aren't the same.
Loretta J.
Loretta J.
Because I do my workouts after work, I like taking these multivitamins in the afternoon so that I can have energy by the time I hit the gym around 7pm. I always notice a difference when I take these multivitamins. I hate the way it smells but thankfully it doesn't leave an after taste.
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
I have been using this since it first came out I think :) I am incredibly active and health conscious. I compare ingredients and benefits of vitamins and discuss them with my doctor and nutritionist.. They both approve of this for me so I am not taking a cupful of separate supplements!
Priya K.
Priya K.
Arlington, VA
This is my go too vitamin! It helps me stay healthy, feel energetic, and keeps me on track. I know my body is getting exactly what it needs! It's effective, because I can feel the difference, compared to other brands. Would def recommend! I bought it online from GNC, but you can probably go to store as well!
Natalia K.
Natalia K.
Windermere, FL
I was given a free bottle of these multivitamins to try. They are a decent size and don't leave a bad aftertaste. If you think you are lacking in your diet you should definitely be taking multivitamins, and these ones are pretty good.
Jes Paolo d.
Jes Paolo d.
I recently purchased these on Amazon and they have been great so far. They are not good with me on an empty stomach, however. They are pretty big, horse pills, but the percentages are great and the price is pretty good. I trust GNC for my nutrition needs.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Columbia, SC
Recently started taking these multivitamins and I can't say I've noticed any kind of difference except for mentally knowing I'm giving my body the nutrients it needs.
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Astorville , Ontario
They smell and taste better than other multivitamins you can buy, the only downside I see in them is that the pills are large