HealthWellnessMultivitaminsGNC
Womens One Daily Multivitamin

GNC Womens One Daily Multivitamin

by GNC

Once Per Day Ultra-Concentrated Multivitamin

I need something for energy. Do these help? ?
Start your review of GNC Womens One Daily Multivitamin!
How would you rate this product?
Antionette B.
Smyrna, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
Purchased at: Walmart
I need to do more than just drink a cup of coffee in the morning to get started. As I age, I wanted to add a multi vitamin to my morning regiment. I purchased the GNC One Daily Multivitamins from Walmart and hope they give me more of what I need than just caffeine.
Cindy  G.
Sherwood, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This vitamins are great. They are a medium size pill. They make me feel better, like I have more energy through out the day. The only small detail I dislike is that it changed my urine color to a bright yellow. Nothing that'll keep me from taking them but it takes a while to get rid of it. I drink lots if water and it still lasts a while.
Angelica  M.
Atlantic City, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Great product. Gives you all your essential nutrients and vitamins in just one pill. After a couple of weeks I felt more energized and overall healthier. Taste is ok, you don't get a lingering pill taste in your mouth after you swallow. I do recommend trying them out if your ok the look out for some multivitamins.
RezzyReezy (.
Beale Afb, CA
I would say that this an excellent solution if you are trying to up your daily vitamin intake by supplements. Though I haven’t used them lately because I am trying to find these vitamins in other form, this is a great choice if you are just getting into supplements, for long time as well.
Darriyen  I.
Nashville, TN
GNC Womens One Daily Multivitamin uploaded by Darriyen  I.
I always get these from GNC especially when they have the deals so you can get one half off. Mine has 60 capsules so if you take them consistently each day you should be fine. They aren’t big horse pills so it’s comfortable for me to take every morning.
Arisbel C.
San Antonio, TX
I love this Vitamins. These product are very completed. It's chaper and easy to buy in a local shop. I really like it and I recommend it. I feel better when I buy this brand product.
Katie R.
Clarksville, TN
This may sound weird but I really like the taste of this pill. It is a little large but the taste helps me swallow it down. I am still taking this vitamin and haven't noticed any drastic changes. I may switch to others that have same ingredients at lower costs.
Ashley S.
Mobile, AL
Its ok...i quit using this supplement because I couldn't feel a real difference. I used for several months.
Lilly  R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I take this like a year ago and I feel how my body change. Absolutely I recommend this multivitamins. I don't use it anymore because I'm taking a different brand, but I gave one to my mother as a gift and she liked it.
Sarah L.
Bellevue, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
As far as a multivitamin goes, I believe this is a good, trusting brand. GNC can be a pricier brand depending on what you get, but I would say it's still affordable. Seems effective enough to me.