GNC Women's Hair, Skin & Nails Gummy - Tropical Fruit uploaded by Imani N.

BY GNC

Supports Beauty from Within* 2500 mcg of biotin to support healthy hair, skin & nails see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Imani N.
I like the taste and flavor of these but the only downside is that it doesn’t make much of an improvement for my skin and hair. The only difference I’ve noticed is that it does make my nails grow very fast. Although my nails aren’t very strong the length is nice.
Kate K.
I got these on sale one time to try out and boy was I pleased. It made my nails so much stronger, and my hair shot out in length. I take very good care of my skin already so I didn't notice a difference there. These in gummy form are delicious. I always want to eat more than I'm supposed to!
Loany N.
I love these vitamins. They taste really good, and are not the really sweet. The best part is they dont stick to my dental work. Some vitamins I have tried, have been like gum drop consistence and stuck to my teeth. Not these. They are great.
Paola R.
Weston, FL
The flavor are really good! And the vitamins are perfect I think need to have more biotin